Latch is seeking an enthusiastic growth-minded Growth Marketer to help drive demand and revenue, developing strategies and campaigns that target our ideal customer profile and nurture deals through the funnel. This person will partner closely with sales, product marketing, and operations to drive new lead and opportunity creation, establish testing and measurement frameworks, and continually optimize our martech stack.
Smart access isn’t about locking doors, it’s about opening up new possibilities. Latch is the first fully integrated hardware and software system dedicated to bringing seamless access to every door in a building. We’re looking for a problem solver that’s both creative and quantitative, ready to learn new skills as an individual contributor, and excited about joining a fast-growing team where everybody wears a lot of hats.
- Act as the primary point of contact for our media partners and agencies, making sure that projects are progressing and budgets are staying on track
- Assist in developing the architecture, instrumentation, and integration of platforms and tools including Marketo and Oracle NetSuite
- Run weekly reports utilizing databases in Looker, and identify trends based on campaign performance
- Develop, execute, and measure paid advertising and email campaigns with the goal of acquiring and nurturing leads through inbound, outbound, and Account Based Marketing (ABM)
- Experience working with marketing automation platforms and tools
- Experience working closely with a sales or sales operations team
- Strong written communication skills
- Experience analyzing campaign and funnel performance data and identifying insights
- A self-starter attitude with an ability to adapt to change and new projects
- Working knowledge/experience in HTML, CSS, and SQL a plus
Founded in 2014, Latch is a venture-backed, high-growth organization that's on a mission to change the way people open, manage, and share their spaces. Today, 1 in 10 new developments in the U.S. depend on our full-building smart access solution to meet the needs of residents and property managers.
We are a team of just over 200 employees, all of whom are passionate self starters with unique backgrounds and unexpected stories. We offer unlimited time off, a competitive health package, and the opportunity to work in a creative, dynamic, and fast-paced office environment. We are located just a quick walk from both Hudson Yards and Penn Station in New York City.