Our mission is to give renters everywhere greater financial freedom to plan and enjoy their lives.
Our first product eliminates cash security deposits and puts more money back in renters’ pockets. With over $45 billion tied up in security deposits for 110 million renters in the United States alone, it’s time for security deposits to officially become a thing of the past. Tying up money at one of life’s biggest and most expensive moments just isn’t fair.
So we threw out the antiquated “way of doing things” and built a technology-driven insurance product to help bring renting into the 21st century. With Rhino, millions of renters across the country now have the opportunity to save with our award-winning deposit insurance. We’ve already saved hundreds of millions of dollars for renters and are trusted in over 1 million homes nationwide, and most importantly, we’re just getting started...
As a Growth Marketing Associate at Rhino, you will be an integral part of what we’re trying to accomplish. You will execute on our B2B Marketing efforts, with a particular focus in defining our SMB strategy, and contribute in a meaningful way to help Rhino scale.In this role you will:
- Execute, test, and optimize multi-channel campaigns with a focus on driving repeatable levers and outcomes
- Build and iterate on a product-led nurture funnel to improve conversion through multiple points in the customer lifecycle
- Assist in building the infrastructure and platforms needed for rapid growth experimentation (e.g., tools, attribution models, dashboards, reporting)
- Report on key metrics like spend, campaign results, and impact on revenue funnel
- Collaborate with multiple teams, including Product, Business Development, and Partner Success
- 1-3 years of experience in marketing, interacting with a product-led funnel or with a D2C brand
- Proven ability to build out a lifecycle journey, focusing on nurture and optimized for conversion
- Deep understanding of A/B and multivariate testing, and experience making improvements based on insights
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Unlimited PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in Rhino’s success
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Remote Work Program to allow for flexibility between home and the office
- Generous Parental Leave to create a family-friendly culture
- Wellness Perks (Gym, Classpass, & Citibike Memberships)
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- Fintech Equality Coalition Founding member
Rhino is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees, and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rhino are without regard to race, color, age, religion or belief, sexual orientation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rhino has a zero-tolerance policy against discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This includes recruitment, hiring, promotions, transfers, discipline, terminations, wage and salary administration, benefits, and training.