Growth Marketing Copywriter at Gemini
Empower the Individual Through Crypto
Gemini is a crypto exchange and custodian that allows customers to buy, sell, store, and earn more than 30 cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, bitcoin cash, ether, litecoin, and Zcash. Gemini is a New York trust company that is subject to the capital reserve requirements, cybersecurity requirements, and banking compliance standards set forth by the New York State Department of Financial Services and the New York Banking Law. Gemini was founded in 2014 by twin brothers Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss to empower the individual through crypto.
Crypto is about giving you greater choice, independence, and opportunity. We are here to help you on your journey. We build crypto products that are simple, elegant, and secure. Whether you are an individual or an institution, we want to help you buy, sell, and store your bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Crypto is not just a technology, it's a movement.
At Gemini, our mission is to empower the individual and that includes giving our employees flexibility of choice — our Office Optional Policy allows employees to choose to work from one of our physical locations or from home.
Select roles that are location-specific will still be eligible for flexible schedules.
The Department: Marketing
We believe that the world should know and love Gemini. In Marketing & Communications, we spend our days analyzing the market, crafting the Gemini story, and telling it to the people who need to hear it. This team sits between our product and the market, and is a key growth driver for every aspect of the organization. We have a holistic philosophy that combines research, data, brand marketing, acquisition and retention tactics, PR, and all aspects of customer-facing interaction.
The Role: Growth Marketing Copywriter
Gemini is seeking a creative digital marketing copywriter responsible for crafting on-brand, performance-driven content that supports the visual elements of our marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate has experience writing customer-friendly copy across a range of channels, and partnering with cross-functional teams to launch campaigns. This position will play a critical role in the success of the company’s growth efforts.
Success in this role requires a strong bias for action, a desire to find ways to improve our acquisition campaigns and customer marketing, and a passion for cryptocurrency and working at a high growth startup.
- Write effective, engaging copy across a range of marketing deliverables including email, push, display, paid social and paid search.
- Understand how to humanize technical content across media
- Collaborate with Product, Communications, Design, and broader marketing team to support launch of new products and features.
- Passion for crypto and finding ways to simplify a complex industry for customers and prospects that are brand new to the asset class.
- 2+ years experience in copywriting with digital performance marketing
- Experience writing short-form and longer-form content that simplifies technical concepts and educates users.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Understanding of marketing principles and best practices
- Ability to stay organized and on top of tactical execution
- Exemplifies high standards via attention to detail and organization
- Passion for cryptocurrency
- Bachelor’s degree
It Pays to Work Here
We take a holistic approach to compensation at Gemini, which includes:
- Competitive Compensation and Profit-Sharing Equity
- Flexible vacation policy
- Retirement Plan Matching
- Generous Parental leave
- Comprehensive health plans
- Training and professional development
At Gemini, we strive to build diverse teams that reflect the people we want to empower through our products, and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. Equal Opportunity is the Law, and Gemini is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. If you have a specific need that requires accommodation, please let a member of the People Team know.