Growth Marketing Lead at Gemini
Help us Build the Future of Money
Gemini Trust Company, LLC (Gemini) is a licensed digital asset exchange and custodian. We built the Gemini platform so customers can buy, sell, and store digital assets (e.g., Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Zcash) in a regulated, secure, and compliant manner.
Digital assets and blockchain technology have the power to transform the world for good. This truth, along with our core values, form the bedrock of our company and culture. At Gemini, no job is too small and no project too big as we endeavor to build the future of money. We are a mission-driven, team-based, inclusive, and determined community of thought leaders who invest in each other and the long game. Join us in our mission!
The Department: Marketing
We believe that the world should know and love Gemini. In Marketing & Communications, we spend our days crafting the Gemini story and telling it to the people who need to hear it. This team sits between our products and the market, and is a key growth driver for every aspect of the organization. We have a holistic philosophy that combines data, brand marketing, acquisition tactics, PR, and all aspects of consumer & customer-facing communications.
The Role: Growth Marketing Lead
Gemini is looking for a new member of our team to develop and lead a portfolio of acquisition and performance marketing initiatives. This is a priority role within a high-growth company, and is an opportunity to help set the brand on a path towards a leadership position not only in the cryptocurrency category, but in the finance industry at large.
The primary focus of the role is to devise, execute, test, and report on a suite of acquisition marketing initiatives, all with the goal of growing Gemini’s user base and engagement across platforms. This is a full-time position at Gemini’s offices in New York City, reporting to the Head of Marketing, and working alongside the brightest minds in crypto and fintech.
- Implement and analyze performance marketing strategies and tactics on an ongoing basis across an array of channels including search, social, display, and mobile.
- Devise A/B testing strategy for ad creative and landing pages to optimize acquisition performance
- Perform weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance audits and manage channels to meet CAC targets
- Coordinate with the Art Director to generate ad creative to implement in acquisition tactics
- Work closely with broader marketing team to synchronize performance marketing activity with brand and communications goals
- Work closely with cross-functional team to analyze existing market and user data to inform subsequent tactics and approaches
- Act as primary point of contact for any relevant 3rd parties on a program-by-program basis
- LTV : CAC ratio - live it, love it, refine it, maximize it
- 5-10 years of marketing operations experience
- 5+ years of growth or performance marketing experience with ability to implement best practices across acquisition channels such as search, social, display, and mobile
- Proficient in measurement and analytics tools including Branch, Mixpanel, Google Analytics, Looker and others
- Strong understanding of full funnel and unit economic marketing metrics including LTV, CAC, and ROAS
- Able to implement best practices in an array of organized, detail-oriented, and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter who is excited for the opportunity to join a growing team and want to make an impact from Day 1
- Growth stage startup experience a plus
It Pays to Work Here
We take a holistic approach to compensation at Gemini, which includes:
- Competitive base salaries across all departments
- Ownership in the company via profit sharing units
- Amazing benefits, 401k match contribution, and flexible hours
- Snacks, Perks, Wellness Outings & Events