Launched in late 2019, Wingspan is on a mission to redefine the way we work. As the one-stop shop for everything freelancers need to run their business, Wingspan creates the confidence freelancers need to take the leap.
We are seeking a Growth Lead to kickstart our paid marketing efforts in 2020. This person has the opportunity to become a key leader on our marketing team. Working closely with the Head of Brand and Marketing, the ideal candidate will drive revenue growth and optimize our paid budget across throughout the customer journey.Your Contribution
- Establish the growth marketing practice at Wingspan, including the process and tools we’ll use
- Build out a team to support Wingspan’s growth goals
- Create weekly/monthly testing cadence for channels and document learnings
- Drive lead and membership volume to reach defined goals
- Measure performance daily, managing channels to a cost-per-lead and cost-per-acquisition target
- Be the knowledge manager of ad technology and best in class growth practices at Wingspan
- Work and share learnings across teams
- Actively contribute to the development of company culture
You’re an experienced growth marketer who has a strong analytical background and is fluent in the tools and best practices of adtech and growth marketing. You are intellectually curious, and driven to test and learn. You are excited by the idea of being one of Wingspan’s first marketing hires, and a critical member of an early stage team.
- 5+ years of experience working in growth and/or product marketing.
- Experience setting up measurement tracking from scratch
- Experience using data to develop and analyze campaigns.
- Comfort translating and presenting the ROI of our marketing efforts
- Experience designing, launching and scaling marketing programs
- Experience partnering closely with product and engineering counterparts
- Experience driving A/B testing and optimization
- Track record of creative problem solving and bias towards action
- Excellent creative, design and copywriting skills with the ability to align messaging to user segment and channel
- Experience with invoicing, payroll, tax, and hr systems
- Understanding of the freelance marketplace
- Management experience