Northspyre is looking for a Growth Marketing Lead to join our fast-growing, venture-backed team. This is an opportunity to reach, educate and influence customers in an old-school industry (real estate) with new technologies that can transform the way they manage complex development projects.
Northspyre is a proactive intelligence technology that empowers modern real estate project teams to attain predictable outcomes and higher returns on complex real estate projects (including development, capital and asset management projects across real estate project types). It leverages the power of automation, data analytics and proactive insights to help leading developers, owners and project management firms make more informed, data-driven decisions across a portfolio.
We are a small, collaborative and diverse team of real estate, technology and business professionals who know how to roll-up our sleeves and get things done. Come join us!
About the Opportunity
We are looking for a marketing all-star who is ready for their next challenge. An early member of the Marketing Team, you’ll play a critical role in growing this department and seeing Northspyre through its next phase of growth. Success in this role could naturally lead to an additional leadership role in the future. Bonus points if you are empathetic, able to remain calm under pressure, have a good sense of humor and enjoy thinking outside the box.
- A love of data and can analyze a marketing funnel; you can identify and size different growth opportunities and the various ways to meet them
- The ability to think strategically and develop comprehensive, data-driven marketing plans.
- First-hand experience with email marketing, and get excited about things like subject lines and calls to action (we do!)
- First-hand experience with digital display and search ads (on networks like Google, Facebook Linkedin and others), and you get excited about rapid experimentation around headlines, keywords and other factors that drive conversion.
- Experience working cross-functionally with creatives, engineers, analysts and product managers
- The ability to synthesize complex ideas into actionable recommendations for senior executives
- A hungry, infectious personality: we’re looking for someone determined and able to win
- Take a hands-on approach to daily management of ads, email marketing, land pages and managing the funnel. Lead optimization of the funnel and all the individual parts of the funnel.
- Contribute to messaging and marketing copy development as well as general content creation (digital, traditional and otherwise) while also helping to oversee a team of freelance content producers.
- Lead website landing page testing and optimization
- Understanding of and proficiency with SEO and SEM
- Own, refine, and report on acquisition metrics such as ROAS, CAC, LTV and MQLs
- Take ownership of a marketing spend budget and own the ROI results
- You are an exceptional written communicator. You have excelled in written communication in past roles and even in your academic career as a master at wordcraft and persuasive writing.
- You are highly emotionally intelligent, demonstrated by a keen ability to inspire, persuade and influence the opinions of others. You are able to easily contemplate scenarios by putting yourself in the shoes of others and do so preemptively.
- At least 5 years experience working at a B2B marketing agency or in an in-house B2B digital marketing role; startup, SaaS, tech or real estate experience a plus AND a least 5-7 years of overall post-college work experience.
- Motivated self-starter open to wearing many hats and able to abide by a try, test and learn model in a very fast-paced, evolving environment.
- Must be organized, extremely detail-oriented and great at multitasking.
- Experience with Google Analytics, HubSpot Marketing, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Facebook Ads and Google Ads a plus
- Education: BA/BS degree required - bonus for liberal arts majors that also have deep marketing professional experience.
Compensation and Benefits:
- We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package as well as an entrepreneurial atmosphere
- This is a remote role with the expectation of conforming to Eastern Time Zone work hours as needed.
- Visit www.northspyre.com to learn more.