Growth Marketing Manager, Caviar at DoorDash
The Growth Marketing Manager is a strategic, data-driven marketer who will support paid initiatives to drive new diner acquisition. As a member of the Growth Marketing Team reporting into our Performance Marketing Lead, you’ll be responsible for tracking acquisition performance across a number of online and offline channels, setting up experiments to optimize efficiency, and managing relationships with our performance agencies.About the Role
You’re a highly collaborative, results-oriented marketer with demonstrated experience owning analysis end-to-end. You take a customer-centric approach, and you’re passionate about doing what’s right for the customers and the brand. You are an excellent communicator, project manager, and strategic thinker. You are highly analytical and count A/B testing, optimizing customer acquisition costs, and analyzing campaign performance among your core competencies. Most importantly, you are eager to roll up your sleeves to find opportunities and efficiencies in a fast-moving brand at the forefront of on-demand food ordering. Also, you probably love food.You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Manage and aggregate channel level reporting for digital, affiliates, and direct mail to build an integrated view of our acquisition landscape
- Help inform recommendations for acquisition strategies as part of the Growth Marketing team (new channels, audiences, tactics, bidding strategies, targeting options)
- Create, manage and experiment with new user acquisition campaigns across channels, in partnership with our agencies
- Scope & define experiment/campaign objectives and develop measurement plans
- Prepare and present recommendations, reports, and findings from experimental data with Senior Leadership
- Partner with Analytics team to ensure cleanliness and accuracy of data
- Work with cross functional team members to identify marketing objectives and define KPIs
- You have 3+ years in financial services, consulting, performance marketing, media buying, lead generation, or other quantitative/data-driven fields
- You have strong analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving skills
- You are an Excel and SQL master
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and ready to turn creative concepts into measurable results
- You have previous experience measuring impact of marketing campaigns and running A/B tests
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learners - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer-obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.