Growth Marketing Manager at SmartAsset
SmartAsset is a financial technology company with the simple mission of helping people make better financial decisions. Recently named one of Y Combinator's Top 100 companies of all time, we have raised more than $50 million in venture capital. Our personal finance tools, calculators and content reach more than 45 million people each month. Our business model is to help the in-market consumers on our platform find the right Financial Advisor or the right Financial Product to meet their needs.
SmartAsset has been featured in hundreds of publications, including The Wall Street Journal, CNN, TechCrunch, The New York Times, The Washington Post, U.S. News & World Report, TIME, Reuters, Businessweek, Barron’s and many more.
SmartAsset is looking for a numbers-driven Growth Marketing Manager to help execute direct response, lead generation marketing initiatives across the web. This person is first and foremost a performance marketer, with expertise in paid digital marketing platforms. Much of your time will be spent optimizing campaigns based on performance metrics such as CVR, CPA and ROI.
The right candidate has a sharp, quantitative mind, obsessed with achieving profitability and scale. You’re a student of behavioral psychology and operate a disciplined, quantitative testing regime. You spend your time brainstorming new marketing angles, on-page optimizations, ad copy and split tests. You’re an expert at Excel and data analysis.
You'll bring expertise in managing large digital budgets to hit profitability targets, preferably with a background in lead generation. A successful candidate should be a direct-response marketing expert, highly analytical, and committed to making data-driven decisions. The performance of every marketing dollar we spend is tracked and measured and you should have a successful record of scaling businesses accordingly.
This position reports to the Senior Director of Performance Marketing.
- Oversee strategy and execution of ROI-positive lead generation campaigns that inspire consumers to engage with financial products and services online
- Manage a variety of marketing channels and test campaigns, working to optimize existing media buys and scouting new opportunities to find incremental scale
- Work with several existing media partners to optimize media buys and increase efficiency and scale through iterative testing
- Lead new tests and experimentation across ad platforms, new traffic sources and ad formats ● Continuously uncover new advertising opportunities and test into them, gauging lead quality and increasing investment accordingly
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of direct response digital marketing experience
- Familiarity with key digital marketing concepts such as CPC, CPM, CTR, CVR, CPA ● Strong quantitative background
- Technically adept with a pulse on trends and innovations within adtech
- Ability to synthesize information about disparate ad sources and find winning approaches to new media buys
- Ability to juggle multiple, competing priorities under tight deadlines
- Virtual happy hours and team social activities
- Generous benefits package with cost of some medical and dental plans covered at 100%
- 401(k) plan with match that immediately vests
- Professional education reimbursement program
- Paid Parental Leave