Orchard is radically simplifying the way people buy and sell their homes. For the average American, the home purchase and sale process takes months, creates anxiety, and is filled with uncertainty and hassle. Orchard has reimagined the end-to-end experience of buying and selling, from innovative home search tools to find the perfect home to the ability to buy a new home before selling your current one. Orchard customers manage the entire experience through a personalized online dashboard, while also getting the support of best-in-class Orchard real estate agents.
Headquartered in New York City and with offices throughout Texas, Colorado, Georgia, North Carolina, and Virginia, Orchard has over 500 employees and growing. We've recently raised $100 million in Series D funding at a valuation over $1 billion and have financing from top-tier investors including Revolution, Firstmark, Accomplice, Navitas and Juxtapose. Our investors have also backed the likes of Pinterest, AirBnb, Shopify and Sweetgreen. Orchard is proud to be recognized as part of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work.
About the Role
Orchard is looking for a Growth Marketing Manager focused on SEM to join our growth marketing team and lead the scaling and optimization of our search marketing efforts. This role will analyze and manage campaigns across Google, Bing, and other similar digital channels, leveraging data-driven insights to drive new leads for the business. This is a full time role that will report into the Growth Marketing Lead.
We are open to fully remote candidates based out of the following states where Orchard currently operates: New York, Texas, Georgia, Virginia, North Carolina, and Washington D.C.
What You’ll Do Here
- Oversee day to day management of all Orchard SEM campaigns to hit our growth KPI targets
- Deliver reporting, insights, and forecasts that accurately and appropriately measure channel performance
- Work with our no-code web development tooling and product team to design and create landing page experiences catered to different search queries
- Analyze down-funnel performance of leads coming from different SEM campaigns
- Stay on top of the always-evolving digital marketing landscape, from industry news to emerging technology
We’d Love to Hear From You if You Have:
- 1+ years of experience managing SEM campaigns to specific KPI goals
- Experience with data analytics and visualization platforms such as Tableau, Google Analytics, or Looker
- Experience with high consideration/LTV products, and can understand and analyze how top of funnel testing and results correspond to down funnel conversion and CAC
- The ability to work cross functionally across a variety of departments including creative/design, product, and business insights
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and can synthesize testing and learnings to share with stakeholders and executive leadership
We're proud to be recognized by Glassdoor, Inc. Magazine, Fast Company and Forbes on their lists of best places to work. We also have a 4.8 Glassdoor rating! Orchard is building the first one-stop-shop in real estate and we’re bringing together the most innovative professionals across real estate, business, marketing, technology and design. We also have some pretty great perks:
- Equity participation
- Flexible PTO
- Up to 18 weeks of paid family leave
- Employee discount on Orchard’s services
We're continuing to work from home until it's safe for all employees to return to the office. Our offices are open for our team members who would like to come in on a voluntary basis and for team members who work in essential in-office roles. As part of our commitment to health and safety, all employees currently working in our office spaces are required to show proof of vaccination. We anticipate making an official return to the office on a hybrid basis in January of 2022 and are excited to see one another in person. Until then, your interviews will all happen virtually. If there is anything we can do to make your process easier, don't hesitate to let us know!
Orchard is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law.