Growth Marketing Manager at Justworks
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data-driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
We're united by shared goals and shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product and in our team.
If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
Justworks Hours, Justworks’ integrated time and attendance platform, is seeking a high-performing Growth Marketing Manager with a minimum of 4 years of experience, strong analytical skills, proven success both building and owning lead generation channels and outcomes, and a competitive drive to grow market share and go head-to-head with competing solutions. At Justworks Hours, you will own the digital marketing strategy for our standalone book of business and coordinate in a cross-functional capacity with our marketing, sales and product teams to drive massive results.
We’re looking for someone with an ownership mentality who is ready to roll up their sleeves, empower their cross-functional partners, and drive our marketing roadmap by focusing on data, ROI and growth benchmarks. Most importantly, you are a supremely competent, confident, authentic and results-oriented individual who thinks creatively and is obsessed with getting our product in the hands of prospective customers.Your Success ProfileWhat You Will Work On
- Own and optimize new and existing lead acquisition channels to achieve monthly pipeline targets, including but not limited to SEO, Paid Search, Social Media, Email, Affiliate and Referral Channels, ASO (App Store Optimization)
- Develop and execute against a robust growth marketing roadmap, including creating a structured and standardized process for testing hypotheses, directing the development of testing plans across platforms and channels, analyzing campaign performance, and recommending next steps and/or testing iterations to improve performance based on those results
- Lead the planning and execution of new digital marketing initiatives to reach our target audiences/personas
- Develop tracking and analysis of funnel conversion rates, attribution reporting and lead scoring; and use this data to invest in high-performing channels
- Build reports and review monthly lead performance metrics to the broader leadership team
- Act as the point person at Justworks Hours to a digital marketing agency, optimizing week to week channel performance as well as long term planning around strategic priorities for paid acquisition
- Partner with members of the Justworks Marketing team across content marketing, product marketing and advertising to develop and maintain a cohesive strategy for Justworks Hours
- Develop and own vendor relationships for relevant platforms and channels
- Be an evangelist for Justworks Hours, everywhere
- Perform other related duties as assigned
As Senior Growth Marketing Manager, how results are achieved is paramount for your success and ultimately result in our success as an organization. In this role, your foundational knowledge, skills, abilities and personal attributes are anchored in the following:
- Business insight- applying knowledge of business and the marketplace to advance the organization’s goals
- Functional expertise-subject matter expertise of specific function(s), including knowledge of principles, practices, and domain knowledge.
- Nimble learning-actively learning through experimentation when tackling new problems, using both successes and failures as learning fodder.
- Adaptability-the ability to adjust your approach or actions in response to changes in your external environment.
- Clear communication-the ability to articulate thoughts and express ideas effectively using oral, written, visual and non-verbal communication skills, as well as listening skills to gain understanding.
In addition, all Justworkers focus on aligning their behaviors to our core values known as COGIS. It stands for:
- Camaraderie - Day to day you can be seen working together toward a higher purpose. You like to have fun. You’re an active listener, treat people respectfully, and have a strong desire to know and help others.
- Openness - Your default is to be open. You're willing to share information, understand other perspectives, and consider new possibilities. You’re curious, ask open questions, and are receptive to thoughts and feedback from others.
- Grit - You demonstrate grit by having the courage to commit and persevere. You’re committed, earnest, and dive in to get the job done well with a positive attitude.
- Integrity - Simply put, do what you say and say what you'll do. You’re honest and forthright, have a strong moral compass, and strive to match your words with your actions while leading by example.
- Simplicity - Be like Einstein: “Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.”
- You have a minimum 4 years of growth or performance marketing experience
- You have experience marketing B2B SaaS products, preferably with a Free Trial model
- You have a founder-mentality, are curious and are obsessed with driving results
- You have a track record of experimentation, operating leanly and orienting resources towards “what’s working”
- You are systems oriented and have a proven history of using data to make informed marketing decisions
- Proven experience in scaling various marketing channels whilst meeting (if not exceeding) ROI goals
- Robust experience and a proven track record of success across all of the following channels:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Paid Search and Social Media
- Affiliate Networks
- Email Marketing
- App Store Optimization (ASO) - preferred
- Exceptional communication skills and can effectively convey POVs, results, and strategies to internal teams and stakeholders
- Proficiency in Google Analytics, the Google Marketing Suite and Google Sheets/Excel
- Experience in Salesforce CRM, Intercom, SQL, Tableau, strongly preferred
- Domain experience marketing software in the HCM or workforce management space is a huge plus
Justworks is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, and life experience is the norm and is celebrated authentically and respected consistently. Diversity in our work, our people, and our product drives creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial leadership and integrity, competitiveness, and collaboration throughout our business and in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our customers.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Our DEI Commitment