Growth Marketing Manager at LeafLink
LeafLink is the regulated cannabis industry's largest wholesale marketplace, providing licensed dispensaries the ability to order from their favorite brands, as well as a suite of software tools for those brands to manage and scale their operations.
With thousands of retailers and thousands of brands across 26 territories in the US and Canada, we are setting the industry standard for how cannabis businesses grow together. LeafLink annually processes and manages more than $1 billion in wholesale cannabis orders - you can learn more about our history and path to $1B here http://firstbillion.leaflink.com/.
Our team, backed by funding from leading VC's, including Thrive Capital and Lerer Hippeau is poised to define the cannabis supply chain through technology. LeafLink was named one of Built In NYC's 'Best Places to Work in 2021', as well as one of Fast Company's 'Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Enterprise for 2020', joining the ranks of Amazon, Slack, and VMWare - and we're just getting started!The Role
LeafLink is seeking an experienced Growth Marketing Manager to join our fast-growing team. In this role, you will be tasked with creating and executing best-in-class marketing campaigns for a complicated B2B business, with a focus on demand generation, upsell opportunity creation, and customer retention.
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience using creative demand generation tactics to generate MQLs across multiple business lines. The cannabis industry and the behavior of our niche audience makes many traditional advertising channels (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google) either impossible or not as relevant, so experience concepting and executing alternative B2B demand gen tactics is important.
You will also work on campaigns to optimize the customer journey alongside our client-facing teams to drive activation, retention, and key customer behaviors. You should be comfortable working through data challenges to build automated and customized email campaigns to increase engagement.Who You Are
- You have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment that requires tenacity to exploit opportunities and a steady demeanor to handle challenge
- You are self-motivated and excited by the potential to own what you do, you have the willingness to learn and adapt as needed
- You are highly-organized and pride yourself on your attention to detail
- You have proven success in running growth marketing campaigns
- You know how to demonstrate that your work is driving results through strategic presentations, meetings, and reports
- You are highly analytical and data-driven, and enjoy creating reports and dashboards
- You have conducted analysis of marketing activities and processes and have a full understanding of building marketing funnels and marketing attribution models
- You have experience with implementing and managing marketing automation software and infrastructure
- You are systems oriented, and have experience working with cross-functional teams on system integrations
- You are comfortable working in Hubspot, Salesforce, Drift, and Google Analytics, and are excited about learning new systems
- Drive MQLs across 5 distinct business lines and optimize the marketing to sales handoff
- Test new channels for demand generation and run experiments to improve channel performance
- Increase website conversion to hit SaaS industry standard rates, with the help of tools like Drift
- Collaborate with client-facing teams to optimize the customer journey and drive retention for brands and retailers on the platform
- Measure SaaS and marketplace KPIs, report on those metrics, and optimize them over time
- Conceptualize creative campaigns to keep prospects and customers engaged with our marketing
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years of growth marketing experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have worked on a growth marketing team at a startup or growing company
- Excellent at data analysis
- B2B, SaaS, or E-Commerce experience a strong plus
- Experience with Hubspot, Salesforce, and Drift a strong plus
- Strong organizational and time management skills; ability to shift gears quickly and effectively
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills, internally and with outside vendors and partners w/ extreme attention to detail
- Flexible PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Company sponsored Annual Citibike Membership for NYC employees
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- A robust stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in LeafLink’s success
LeafLink’s employee-centric culture has earned us a coveted spot on BuiltInNYC’s Best Places to Work for in 2021 list. Learn more about LeafLink’s history and the path to our First Billion in Wholesale Cannabis Orders here.