Paxos' mission is to modernize finance by mobilizing assets at the speed of the internet. Paxos is building a future where all assets--from money to gold to securities--will be digitized and move instantaneously, 24/7. Settlement risk will cease to exist, so trillions of dollars of trapped capital can go to work in a global, frictionless economy. (Check out our Twitter feed for the latest news and information.)
Our Products include:
- Paxos Standard (PAX) is the world’s first regulated crypto asset, fully collateralized 1:1 by the U.S. dollar. This stablecoin offers a liquid, digital alternative to cash that is available 24/7 for instantaneous transaction settlement around the world. Launched in September 2018, it’s the most traded USD-backed stablecoin.
- itBit is a crypto-asset exchange with trading services including escrow, custody and OTC trading.
- Precious Metals: Based in London, our precious metals team works on a broad suite of products to simplify precious metals post-trade confirmations. The team launched Paxos Confirmation Service earlier this year.
We are looking for a Growth Marketing Manager to join our rapidly growing FinTech company. The Growth Marketing Manager will be a key player in defining Paxos’ growth/performance marketing strategy and leading the full marketing lifecycle, from acquisition through engagement and retention.
Who You Are:
- You have 5+ years of marketing experience, with a strong track record of executing innovative growth marketing strategies
- You are an expert in paid social, paid search, email drip campaigns, conversion optimization, A/B testing, and SEO
- You are a creative “growth hacker”
- You are highly analytical and know how to interpret data and leverage metrics to make business decisions
- You are comfortable working in a fluid, fast-paced start-up environment and have the ability to coordinate across various stakeholder groups
- You’re a detail oriented self-starter with the ability to work independently to meet deadlines
- You have the ability to think on your feet and adapt to changing priorities and demands
- You embody our culture and values
What you’ll do:
- You’ll identify opportunities for growth and optimization and use them to design and execute multi-channel marketing strategies
- You’ll create, implement, and test marketing campaigns end-to-end (from acquisition to activation, retention, and optimization)
- You’ll analyze and provide insights on various marketing metrics to drive growth and engagement
- You’ll continuously explore new opportunities for innovative marketing campaigns using emerging technologies as well as new vendors and platforms
- You’ll collaborate cross-functionally (with Product, Engineering, People, and Operations) to measure the impact of campaigns and drive growth
Paxos is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate on the basis of sex, age, color, race, religion, marital status, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical and mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.