As a Growth Marketing Manager at Skillshare, you'll be responsible for helping the marketing team with a variety of direct acquisition efforts. This includes being the point person for our affiliate marketing channel, owning our email-newsletter and sponsored blog channels, and testing new acquisition initiatives.
The ideal candidate is equally comfortable thinking creatively and using data to uncover insights and opportunities to drive impact. They are ambitious, adept at managing multiple projects, and have a high attention to detail. Above all else, we’re looking for someone with a “can-do” attitude who wants to work in a startup environment and always finds a way to make things work.
What you'll do:
- Manage and grow our affiliate marketing channel
- Plan, execute and measure paid campaigns across several existing channels -- including email newsletters, blog sponsorships and more
- Research and test new paid marketing channels
- Create and maintain channel level reporting
Why we're excited about you:
- You’re ambitious, push hard to achieve your goals, and are motivated by autonomy
- Professional experience in a marketing role
- Experience managing/ executing marketing channels
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for marketing and picking up new skills
- Strong ability to collaborate and work constructively with others
Why you're excited about us:
- Impact: The channels and initiatives you work on will be a big contributor to driving the growth of the company.
- Growth: Our team is small, so you’ll have room to wear a lot of hats and take on more responsibility over time.
- Our mission: We are building a learning ecosystem for the new economy and changing millions of lives for the better.
- Our team: We have a passionate, smart team that is a lot of fun to work with.
- Your life: We take pride in our flexibility. Working remotely is part of how we need to work these days. You’re a professional, and we trust you to do what you need to do.
Skillshare is an online learning community whose mission is to connect curious, lifelong learners everywhere – and, in so doing, build a more creative, more generous, and more prosperous world. Today, our community has grown to over 5 million members who come to Skillshare to learn creative and entrepreneurial skills, network with peers, and even teach a class themselves. We are backed by Union Square Ventures, Spark Capital, Amasia, Spero Ventures, and Burda Principal Investments.
Skillshare is committed to building a diverse team that reflects a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We work to ensure a consistent interview process, fair compensation, and inclusive work environment for all.