Growth Marketing Manager
At Prolific Interactive, our driving focus is to “make it better,” to have a profound impact on everyday lives, shaping the world we live in. We do this by putting people first, relentlessly improving, and working together in collaborative, curious, empathetic teams. We believe in working with partners, not clients, in order to have the greatest impact on their organization and their customers’ experiences.
Prolific is looking for a data-driven growth marketing expert to add to their expanding Growth team in our Brooklyn office. The ideal candidate will play a major role in a growth-related project here at Prolific with one of our many exciting partners like SoulCycle, HBO, TB12, and more. As a member of the Growth team you will be responsible for everything from designing an analytics infrastructure to strategizing and executing on the best way to grow and retain a product’s audience.
Responsibilities: Your Prolific Impact
- Build a data/marketing tech stack, ie: Growth Stack, from scratch. This includes vendor evaluation, vendor relationship management, scoping an integration blueprint, and pairing with a product team to conduct and QA the actual integration.
- Create recommendations for goals, KPIs, and targets using internal knowledge sources and external industry research.
Speak to and execute on the various aspects of a product growth strategy (ie: acquisition, activation, retention, and optimization). This ranges from A/B testing and quantitative analysis, to user acquisition and marketing automation.
- Conduct a tactical product growth audit, develop a POV based on the results, and turn the identified opportunities into a strategic roadmap.
- Turn a roadmap into a detailed project plan, and manage the execution of that plan to bring it to fruition while conveying progress/results along the way.
- Develop and present presentations that communicate detailed insights, analyses, recommendations and project plans in a clear, effective way (both design and presentation).
Your Skills and Experience
- 3+ years experience in a digital marketing or digital analytics role.
- 1+ years experience in a mobile-focused environment preferred.
- Independently-motivated team player with excellent time management and communication skills.
- A strategic mind also comfortable presenting complex presentations to client stakeholders, while making the information easy to digest.
- An understanding of digital analytics as it relates to user behavior and marketing campaign performance.
- Familiarity with tools commonly found in a mobile growth stack (ie: mParticle, Segment, Appboy, LeanPlum, MixPanel, Amplitude, AppsFlyer, Adjust, Branch, and/or their respective competitors)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
Our Benefits and Rewards
- Impactful work and collaborating with an inspiring group of people is what gets our Prolific employees (who we fondly refer to as P’s) excited to come to work every day. But we know there is more to life than our craft:
- We want all P’s to feel at home when they’re at work - we’ve got creature comforts like snacks and coffee, and actual creatures thanks to our dog-friendly offices.
- Prolific offers access to medical, dental, and vision insurance plans, as well as transit benefits and a 401(k) plan with company matching with immediate vesting.
- We have a flexible vacation policy: take what you need, as long as it works for your team; plus paid sick time, eight paid holidays, and a winter break leading up to the New Year.
- We are proud to offer 12 weeks of paid New Parent Leave for moms and dads.
- P’s participate in employee-led committees focusing on everything from party planning (bowling! picnic in the park!) to wellness (Kombucha brewing! fitness classes!).
- Our Employee Resource Groups, focused on Diversity and Inclusion, proactively create spaces for conversation and education regarding issues affecting women, people of color, and the LGBTQ community.
Prolific is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. In fact, we encourage individuals from such groups to apply.
Prolific Interactive is a mobile-focused product agency. Based in Brooklyn, San Francisco and Durham, our recent partners have included SoulCycle, Saks Fifth Avenue, Scotts Miracle Gro and American Express. We're a team of makers and breakers helping our partners solve their greatest challenges, and we're constantly looking for talented people to help us grow.