Growth Marketing Manager
At Prolific Interactive, our driving focus is “Let’s make it better”.
We’re an award-winning, mobile-focused product creation agency. We design and launch highly visible, innovative, real-world solutions for premier brands, and believe in working with partners - not clients - to help enhance their customers’ experiences. We are honored to be consistently recognized as industry leaders.
We want to have a profound impact on everyday lives, and shape the world we live in. We do this by putting people first, and by working in collaborative teams who value empathy and who are committed to relentlessly improving.
We are looking for a data-driven growth marketing expert to add to their expanding Growth team in our Brooklyn office. The ideal candidate will play a major role in a growth-related project here at Prolific with one of our many exciting partners like SoulCycle, HBO, TB12, and more. As a member of the Growth team you will be responsible for everything from designing an analytics infrastructure to strategizing and executing on the best way to grow and retain a product’s audience.
Your Responsibilities & Impact
- Build a data/marketing tech stack, ie: Growth Stack, from scratch. This includes vendor evaluation, vendor relationship management, scoping an integration blueprint, and pairing with a product team to conduct and QA the actual integration.
- Create recommendations for goals, KPIs, and targets using internal knowledge sources and external industry research.
Speak to and execute on the various aspects of a product growth strategy (ie: acquisition, activation, retention, and optimization). This ranges from A/B testing and quantitative analysis, to user acquisition and marketing automation.
- Conduct a tactical product growth audit, develop a POV based on the results, and turn the identified opportunities into a strategic roadmap.
- Turn a roadmap into a detailed project plan, and manage the execution of that plan to bring it to fruition while conveying progress/results along the way.
- Develop and present presentations that communicate detailed insights, analyses, recommendations and project plans in a clear, effective way (both design and presentation).
Your Skills & Experience
- 3+ years experience in a digital marketing or digital analytics role.
- 1+ years experience in a mobile-focused environment preferred.
- Independently-motivated team player with excellent time management and communication skills.
- A strategic mind also comfortable presenting complex presentations to client stakeholders, while making the information easy to digest.
- An understanding of digital analytics as it relates to user behavior and marketing campaign performance.
- Familiarity with tools commonly found in a mobile growth stack (ie: mParticle, Segment, Appboy, LeanPlum, MixPanel, Amplitude, AppsFlyer, Adjust, Branch, and/or their respective competitors)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
Our Benefits & Rewards
We know that our employees will do their best and most impactful work if they are happy, healthy, and supported. We’re committed to ensuring all our employees are taken care of.
We do this by providing and promoting:
- Access to medical, dental, and vision insurance plans, as well as 401(k) company matching and commuter benefits
- A healthy work life balance. Our Flexible Vacation Policy allows you to take what you need, as long as it works for your team. Plus paid sick time, eight paid holidays, summer and winter breaks when the office is closed
- Voluntary life, accident and disability insurance
- 12 weeks of paid new parents leave
- Creature comforts like snacks, games - and actual creatures thanks to dog-friendly offices
- Employee-led resource groups with a focus on diversity and inclusivity, enhancing and sustaining the wellbeing of women, people of color, and LGBTQIA individuals
- A committee dedicated to promoting health and wellness in the workplace through initiatives like fitness challenges, guided meditation, and kombucha brewing
- Opportunities to give back through company donations to charitable organizations
Prolific Interactive is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We are committed to a safe, welcoming, and truly inclusive environment for people of all races, gender identities, gender expressions, sexual orientations, physical abilities, physical appearances, socioeconomic backgrounds, nationalities, ages, and religious beliefs.
Prolific Interactive was founded in 2009 and is based in New York City, San Francisco, and Durham. We’ve delivered mobile experiences for leading brands like Saks Fifth Avenue, The Wing, WeWork, American Express, Gap, Sephora, SoulCycle, TB12, and American Express through a strategy-driven, user-centric approach to creating products.