Growth Marketing Manager
The Knotch Growth Marketing Manager will report to the SVP of Marketing and Communications and work on the marketing team. As part of the marketing team, you will work on marketing automation efforts for the Knotch brand, with the goals of growing brand awareness, scaling up lead generation and engaging new and existing customers. You will be responsible for managing the lead nurturing process by executing targeted messages with buyers at every stage of the sales funnel, and through every step of the buyer's journey. You will generate high-quality leads that turn into customers, while ensuring we leverage best and scalable practices in achieving great results. You will work closely with our sales, product and customer success teams to produce high impact campaigns that acquire, engage, nurture and convert leads into customers.
A successful candidate should have proven experience in building and executing measurable and successful demand generation programs. We are looking for a self-starter who can both design a strategic demand generation plan, and execute with precision. We are looking for an experienced, B2B Growth Marketer who embraces the art and science of demand generation, and is driven by results.
- Managing and reporting on the marketing and sales funnel for all programs, including volume at every stage, conversion rates between stages and velocity from inquiry to sold.
- Using scalable and repeatable processes and techniques.
- Understanding of, and reporting on, ROI of all marketing investments. Continually optimizing spend and marketing mix.
Building and managing a calendar for demand generation programs.
- Ensuring marketing tactics are used in an integrated manner -- including email, web seminars, social media, digital marketing to create an integrated experience at each stage of the buyer's journey.
- Obtaining deep understanding of target markets and buyers so that we are engaging the right people in the best possible way to achieve results.
- Ability to represent demand generation plans to a wide range of stakeholders, including executives.
- Strong understanding of underlying systems and teams that are key to demand generation success: Pardot and Salesforce.
- Aligning with overall company branding and awareness strategies.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 4+ years planning and managing B2B email marketing campaigns (for a B2B SaaS company)
- Experience with marketing automation tools such as Pardot
- Experience with CRM systems such as Salesforce
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.