Isn’t it time you did something for yourself?
We think so, too. That’s why we want you to come Be Your Own CEO at Unacast.
At Unacast, we believe that unlocking the black box of human mobility data is the key to advancing innovation. That's why we’re building the Real World Graph® to provide a truly transparent and accurate understanding of the real world.
It's literally uncharted territory, which means a sense of adventure is a must. Want to come along?
Unacast is seeking a Growth Marketing Manager to lead the top-of-funnel and outbound marketing efforts. The Growth Marketing Manager will collaborate with a talented team of marketers, product managers, business strategists, data scientists, engineers, and salespeople to generate leads and communicate Unacast’s thought leadership to a broad audience.
The ideal candidate has a healthy mix of right-brain and left-brain thinking, is not shy about offering their expertise to others, is comfortable with helping to develop structure, practices, and tools that don’t yet exist, and is unafraid to dig deep in order to understand complex data and technology concepts. Because we are at an exciting stage in our evolution, the Growth Marketing Manager role represents an opportunity to make a direct impact on the trajectory of our business and how we tell the story of our products — and on how different clients harness human mobility data to make strategic decisions.
- Plan and execute customer acquisition, conversion, and engagement strategies to drive transformative business results
- Drive online traffic to the website to generate leads for the sales team
- Build and maintain our social media presence
- Help grow the Unacast brand via digital marketing efforts, including campaigns, email, blog, and other channels
- Lead the creation of videos, webinars, and other digital content
- Contribute to market research and competitor intelligence
- Manage and collaborate with vendors
- Evaluate trends and emerging technologies in the digital marketing space and providing perspective for adoption where appropriate
- 4-7 years of marketing experience with at least 3 years in digital/growth marketing
- Track record of success in enterprise / B2B / account-based marketing
- Expertise in current digital marketing concepts, strategy, and best practices
- Strong writing + storytelling skills
- Comfort with a fast-growth and rapidly evolving environment
- Laser-like attention to detail
- Low ego-to-talent ratio
- Passion for Unacast’s mission and culture
- Previous experience for startup or small tech company
- Experience working with data-centric products or solutions
- Working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)Experience on Communications / Media Relations teams
- Video editing and/or photography skills
- Love of dogs
Unacast is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive environment for a diverse community. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, marital status, military status, disability, or dog ownership. Women, people of color, LGBTQ+, and other traditionally underrepresented groups are encouraged to apply.
Who is Unacast?
Verified, actionable data facilitates fundamental insights in industries such as research, finance, advertising technology, city planning, transportation, and artificial intelligence. Location data is a key component, the core intelligence, that creates value for the players in these industries.
Unacast is leader in transparent, contextualized location data. Like Google indexed the web, Unacast is indexing the physical world through The Real World Graph®, designing products that merge multiple types of data on human mobility to empower companies and individuals alike to make smarter decisions.
Unacast is a fast-growing Nordic company based on Nordic values with offices in Oslo and NYC. We were recently named "The #1 Small Company To Work At In NYC" and have been featured everywhere from Techcrunch to Forbes. We were named as one of 50 NYC Startups To Watch in 2019, and our co-founders were named to The Nordic 100. We were also awarded the Best New Nordic Company and Best IoT Startup at the Nordic Startup Awards. Inc. Magazine called us “The startup that just might threaten Google”.
We have strong revenue growth and have in the last three years raised close to $25m in venture funding to fuel global expansion into new verticals and geographies.
Read more about our company and culture at https://careers.unacast.com/