Growth Marketing Manager at Noom
Noom Inc., a leader in mobile health coaching, combines the power of technology with the empathy of real human coaches to deliver successful behavior change at scale. Our mobile applications cover chronic/pre-chronic disease (diabetes, hypertension, and obesity to name a few), reaching more than 45 million users worldwide, and transforming millions of lives. The Growth Hacking team is at the forefront of this mission, tackling one of the hardest challenges in healthcare today: getting people to take that initial (and biggest!) step towards living a healthier lifestyle. This is where you come in.
What You'll Be Doing:
The Growth Marketing Manager we are seeking will be excited about developing and testing hypotheses on our advertising efforts. You’ll have access to multiple data sources including consumer behavior analytics, user research, and experiment performance to maximize revenue from our paid advertising.
Your work will have an immediate and tangible impact on the business and the lives of the people we serve. You will work cross-functionally with growth marketing, design, creative, and user research to rapidly execute and iterate. The growth team moves very quickly, and you’ll be exposed to new challenges on a daily basis.
Alongside all the fun perks of working at a cutting edge startup with international reach, you will be given autonomy to test new ideas, continuous learning opportunities, as well as the opportunity to collaborate with executive management in your efforts.
What We're Looking For:
- Experience with creative testing and optimization
- Deep understanding of acquisition KPIs
- Have a growth marketing/optimization mindset; deeply analytical
- Demonstrated problem-solving capabilities and intellectual curiosity
- Comfortable with data and analysis for hypothesis generation and iteration
- Must be able to lead through persuasion and use data/research to make a case
- Advertising experience on major digital platforms such as facebook and google
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Is a proactive team player who enjoys working with peers and other key stakeholders to design and execute against the evolving business needs
- Nice to haves: experience working with creative and marketing teams, experience in a startup, basic understanding of statistics, experience marketing a B2C subscription product
What Makes This Job Amazing:
- You’ll be helping millions of people lead healthier lives every day
- You’ll be a part of Noom's rocketship-- revenue has grown 20x in the last 2 years and our team is growing fast.
- You’ll have wonderful benefits including healthcare/dental, wellness budget, daily gourmet meals prepared by our onsite chefs, and onsite yoga
- You’ll experience huge learning & professional growth opportunities. Noom believes in supporting your professional and personal growth: we’ll cover the cost of books, courses, conferences… you name it!
- You’ll add to our transparent, high-performing, and close-knit culture