Growth Marketing Manager at noom
Noom Inc. is a leader in mobile health coaching. We combine the power of technology with the empathy of real human coaches to deliver successful behavior change. Our direct-to-consumer mobile applications have reached more than 45 million users worldwide-- and counting. We’ve leveraged our behavior change platform to incorporate the CDC’s Diabetes Prevention Program (DPP), and have expanded to programs for diabetes management, pre-hypertension, and hypertension. The Growth team is at the forefront of this mission, tackling one of the hardest challenges in healthcare today: getting people to take that initial (and biggest!) step towards living a healthier lifestyle… And this is where you come in!
What You'll Be Doing:
- Playing a core role in further scaling Noom’s >$25M quarterly advertising budget to achieve ambitious ROAS and scale targets
- Aggressively scaling Noom’s offline channels including TV, Audio, Direct Mail, OOH, etc.
- Optimizing budget allocation across channels
- Collaborating across Noom’s Acquisition, Creative, Growth, and Data team to discover insights that drive further scale
- Advancing Noom’s offline measurement and attribution modeling through testing and measurement research
- Owning respective network and agency relationships to ensure Noom has excellent service and access to premium opportunities
What We're Looking For:
- Experience managing monthly ad budgets greater than $1M
- Highly logical, analytical, and innovative thinker
- Fast learner with excellent problem-solving and prioritization skills
- Passion for data-informed decision making and acquisition
- Energetic, self-reflective, self-motivated personality and can operate independently
- Expert with excel pivot tables or Looker
- Strong writing skills and creativity
- Excitement for startup, subscription eCommerce, health, and/or Acquisition space
- Self-motivated team player willing to work extremely hard
What Makes This Job Amazing:
- You’ll be helping millions of people lead healthier lives every day
- You’ll be a part of Noom's rocketship-- revenue has grown 20x in the last 2 years and our team is growing fast.
- You’ll have wonderful benefits including healthcare/dental, wellness budget, daily gourmet meals prepared by our onsite chefs, and onsite yoga
- You’ll experience huge learning & professional growth opportunities. Noom believes in supporting your professional and personal growth: we’ll cover the cost of books, courses, conferences… you name it!
- You’ll add to our transparent, high-performing, and close-knit culture