Growth Marketing Manager at Orchard
Orchard is radically simplifying the way people buy and sell their homes. For the average American, the home purchase and sale process takes months, creates anxiety, and is filled with uncertainty and hassle. Orchard has reimagined the end-to-end experience of buying and selling, from innovative home search tools to find the perfect home to the ability to buy a new home before selling your current one. Orchard customers manage the entire experience through a personalized online dashboard, while also getting the support of best-in-class Orchard real estate agents.
Headquartered in New York City and with offices in Austin, Denver and Atlanta, Orchard has over 200 employees and has grown 10x year over year. We have raised over $130 million in equity financing from top-tier investors including Revolution, Firstmark, Accomplice, Navitas and Juxtapose. Our investors have also backed the likes of Pinterest, AirBnb, Shopify and Sweetgreen.
About the Role
Orchard is looking for a Growth Marketing Coordinator to be responsible for driving lead volume and customer acquisition. This role will focus on driving growth through our offline channels, including direct mail, radio, TV, and out of home.
This is a full time role that will report into the Growth Marketing Lead and be based out of our growing New York City office.
What You’ll Do Here
- Coordinate and execute offline marketing campaigns with a focus on our direct mail marketing
- Work with our design team to develop, launch, and measure creative tests that move the needle
- Analyze data to understand the reasons behind campaign performance and use those insights to make recommendations
- Assist in the day-to-day channel management for our TV and radio marketing and assist with scoping new growth opportunities
- Measure performance daily, managing channels to a cost-per-lead and cost-per-acquisition target
We’d Love to Hear From You if You Have:
- 1+ years of experience in growth marketing roles
- Bachelor’s degree
- Growth stage startup experience a plus
- Strong writing skills in developing ad copy with clear and concise creative
- Comfort in digging into data to figure out the “why” behind results
- The ability to challenge the status quo & exhibit a consistently strong drive for results
- A no-task-too-small approach to your work
We're proud to be recognized by Inc. Magazine, Fast Company and Forbes as one of the best workplaces of 2020. We also have a 4.9 Glassdoor rating! Orchard is building the first one-stop-shop in real estate and we’re bringing together the most innovative professionals across real estate, business, marketing, technology and design. We also have some pretty great perks:
- Equity participation
- Flexible PTO
- Up to 18 weeks of paid family leave
- Employee discount on Orchard’s services
Orchard is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law.