Growth Marketing Manager at Latch
As the Growth Marketing Manager at Latch, you will lead a significant part of Latch’s growth strategy and have the opportunity to apply and showcase your strong leadership and execution skills as you determine how to best reach, educate, nurture, and drive action with our target accounts and buyer personas in the multifamily industry.
Growth marketing is a nascent discipline at Latch, and this role will play a pivotal part in building sustainable scale and growing Latch’s presence in the market. This individual will lay the foundation for this critical function and will have a chance to grow the team.
At the intersection of marketing and sales, growth generation will work hand-in-hand with both Product Marketing and Content Marketing as they develop the strategy and content for prospect and customer engagement, and with Sales to convert that engagement into qualified leads, prospects, and Customers. Success will be measured by qualified lead flow, conversion rates, and on-going prospect nurturing metrics.
Smart access isn’t about locking doors, it’s about opening up new possibilities. Latch is the world’s first fully-integrated hardware and software system dedicated to bringing seamless access to every door in a modern building. We’re looking for the curious and the creative to join our team and help us continue to change the way we access our most valued spaces.
- Build and scale a demand generation engine for lead flow and prospect nurturing
- Develop and support lead management process with Marketo, and other tools we may integrate
- Centralize, manage, and QA email deployment and contact strategies across multiple audiences and segments - sometimes simultaneously
- Build and test emails, website landing pages, forms, lead lists and reports within a marketing CRM platform (Marketo, HubSpot a plus)
- Understand and improve marketing automation strategy and process
- Be an expert of growth marketing analysis and data; measuring and optimizing all stages of the funnel using data analytics platform (Looker)
- Help the team build an attribution model that “tells the whole story” of the buying path
- Manage physical and digital channels for lead acquisition, including email marketing, paid social, SEM, publications (print and digital), out of home, and trade shows, etc.
- Where necessary, implement high impact spend directly or by managing agency relationships
- Design and manage process and key integrations for lead flow to sales team
- Work with Product marketing team to implement growth marketing strategy and help build the Latch brand alongside key lead generation exercises
- Work with Sales teams across the country to deliver scalable, quality pipeline
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university (Marketing concentration or MBA a plus)
- 5+ years of experience in B2B marketing, with a focus on lead generation
- Deep knowledge of CRM and marketing automation tools (Salesforce and Marketo required, Hubspot a plus)
- Deep knowledge of data analytics (Looker) and web analytics (Google Analytics) with ability to build reports that articulate campaign results.
- Proficiency in Excel or Google Sheets to analyze campaign performance results and present to senior management and leadership.
- Experience planning and implementing paid campaigns.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal (A plus if you’ve written your own email campaigns).
- Preferred: You’ve worked at a high-growth startup before
Founded in 2014, Latch is a venture-backed startup building the world’s first complete smart access system. We now boast over 200 employees, all of whom are all passionate self starters with unique backgrounds and unexpected stories. We are located just a quick walk from Penn Station in New York City, and a ten minute walk from CalTrain in SOMA San Francisco.
We offer unlimited Paid Time Off, a competitive health package, and an office environment where employees are surrounded by creative, empowered, and dynamic peers. There is no better time to join us. As we grow as a company, we are excited to see our employees grow with us.