Growth Marketing Manager at CLEAR
CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics – your eyes, face, and fingerprints – we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues and more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a person’s digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk and restore peace of mind.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses and our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
As the Manager of Growth Marketing, you will lead strategy and oversee the daily marketing operations of paid search, programmatic, and affiliate as part of our in-house media agency. You will be responsible for our core brand as well as new product initiatives in all of your respective channels. You are an ambitious individual who approaches every new challenge as a learning opportunity, knows how to ask the right questions, and can quickly master new tools and tasks. The right candidate for this role is highly detail oriented, loves to create structure, never misses a deadline, and can manage multiple complex work streams at once – with a positive attitude and solutions-oriented mindset.
What You Will Do:
- Oversee all day-to-day aspects of maintaining, growing, and optimizing, Paid Search, Programmatic, and Affiliate channels for web enrollments and app install campaigns
- Manage a growing team of one, while working within a larger team to ladder up to key business initiatives, share learnings, present data, and drive cross-functional strategy
- Monitor and make recommendations to optimize performance and drive CAC, ROAS, and LTV efficiencies, in addition to creating and executing upon growth strategies to drive business goals on a daily basis
Who You Are:
- 4-5 years of executional paid media experience in auction-based environments as well as partner management skills
- 2-3 years of management experience
- A sense of accountability, ability to inform stakeholders at the right level, and drive work forward with a sense of urgency
- Extreme attention to detail and a curious mind
- Strong communication skills- you are not afraid to speak up
- A demonstrated sense of pride in your work