Growth Marketing Manager at DigitalOcean
Headquartered in New York but based around the world, DigitalOcean is a dynamic, high-growth technology company that serves a robust and passionate community of developers around the world. Our mission is to simplify cloud computing for every developer. We are working on solving some of the most challenging and interesting technology projects around, on a scale unmatched by most.We want innovators who are passionate about seeing our customers succeed at scale.
We are looking for a multi-disciplined marketer with a track record of generating leads and customer growth through one-to-many campaigns as well as via sales touch. You are well-versed in marketing technology, with an emphasis on campaigns, lead generation, and marketing operations. Reporting to the Director of Growth Marketing, you will manage multi-channel lead generation campaigns as well as identify opportunities within our expansive customer base to increase product adoption. You will work with a variety of teams including Sales, Demand Generation, Customer Success, Product Marketing, and Data Science to craft and execute growth campaigns. You will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact on how developers and businesses use DigitalOcean to bring their projects to life.What You’ll Be Doing:
- Multi-channel campaign management: Work with channel owners to execute multi-channel lead generation campaigns, spreading awareness of DigitalOcean to our business audiences.
- Building and executing customer campaigns: Manage campaigns that target DigitalOcean’s current customers. These campaigns include email, in-app notifications, social media and newsletters. Work with the larger Growth Marketing team on content, campaign execution and reporting.
- Surfacing opportunities to Sales: Partner with our Sales team to identify and generate leads that convert to high-value opportunities from our existing customer base and net-new sources.
- Maintaining healthy lead flow: Ensure leads pass from our marketing automation platform to our CRM seamlessly. Troubleshoot and collaborate with the GTM team to solve pain points and work to create a frictionless hand off between Marketing and Sales.
- Analyzing results to inform recommendations: Create reporting frameworks to measure success of customer campaigns and lead generation, close loop with stakeholders on performance, and offer ideas for program improvements
- Working cross-functionally: Work with Sales, Customer Success, Marketing and Data Science/Analytics, teams to execute campaigns and messaging that enable our customers to succeed.
- Experience building growth campaigns: Hands-on experience building campaigns in marketing automation platforms (preferably Marketo), in-app messaging platforms, and other channel-specific tools.
- Experience with lead generation and pipeline management: Understanding of how to measure lead quality and the metrics that fuel pipeline and closed-won opportunities. Experience building and maintaining a lead scoring program.
- Data management/lead routing expertise: Experience piping data between core systems; data warehouse, Segment, CRM (Salesforce), and marketing automation platform (Marketo)
- Project management: Strong attention to detail and ability to understand and plan against cross-dependencies to drive projects forward; experience with JIRA a plus
- Collaborative expertise: A proven track record of working cross-functionally to implement operational changes and execute multi-channel campaigns
- Strong writing: Ability to write effective copy that is compelling to technical audiences
- Domain experience: Experience marketing cloud solutions to developers and businesses; familiarity with cloud infrastructure a plus
- We value development. You will work with some of the smartest and most interesting people in the industry. We are a high-performance organization that is always challenging ourselves to continuously grow. We maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development through formalized mentorship, LinkedIn Learning tracks, and other internal programs. We also provide all employees with reimbursement for relevant conferences, training, and education.
- We care about your physical, financial and mental well-being. We offer competitive health, dental, and vision benefits for employees and their dependents, a monthly gym reimbursement to support your physical health, and a commute or internet allowance to make your trips to your office or your desk easier. We offer generous parental leave with transition time built-in upon return to work. We offer competitive compensation and a 401k plan with up to a 4% employer match.
- We support our remote employee experience. While we have great office spaces in NYC, Cambridge and Palo Alto, we’re very distributed—we use a number of communication tools to connect across the company—and all remote employees have the opportunity to visit our offices and meet their teams face-to-face at team offsites. We also have an annual company offsite, Shark Week, to get quality in-person time with the entire company at least once a year. We also allow employees to outfit their workstations to meet their needs—whether remote or in office.
- We value diversity and inclusivity. We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For all CO residents, please click here
Department: Marketing #LI-Remote
Want to learn more about our Marketing team? Click here!
Want an inside look into life at DO? Click here to hear from our employees!