Block is a renovation platform transforming the $400 billion renovation industry. Today, doing a home renovation is an abysmal consumer experience and frustrating for contractors as well. Block democratizes high-end renovations by bringing together planning, design, and construction into one streamlined experience. Block simplifies a complex and convoluted process and gives homeowners certainty on outcomes, quality, price, and time.
Our mission is to give homeowners a better way to improve the spaces they live in, and to give contractors a better way to work. We are building an ambitious, tenacious, and creative team who is unafraid of tackling new challenges. The founders are former leaders at Casper, HuffPost, and Rent the Runway. Investors include New Enterprise Associates, Lerer Hippeau Ventures, Obvious Ventures, and more.
As a Growth Marketing Associate, you will support our Marketing team that is responsible for growing the business through paid and organic advertising. This team oversees key channels, including Facebook and Instagram, Google Search, Direct Mail, OOH and Partnerships, to acquire new customers and drive brand awareness.
You’ll partner closely with teams across the business (Creative, Sales, Product, Analytics etc.) to build a best-in-class customer lifecycle. You’ll work on everything from gaining a deep, nuanced understanding of how to overcome barriers to purchase via high-impact, sophisticated experimentation to strategizing how and when we communicate product messaging and offers to our new prospects & customers. You will report into the Growth Marketing Director and work closely with other members of the marketing team.
- Manage acquisition marketing channels from beginning to end (strategy, planning, execution, budgeting, analysis and optimization). Channels include Facebook, Instagram, Google, CTV/OTT, Direct Mail, OOH among others
- Design, implement and analyze A/B split tests across all channels (offer, creative and CRO)
- Work with the creative team to make sure all performance marketing creative assets are built effectively as well as gather learnings to improve them
- Provide project management support to ensure deadlines are met
- Create and build new relations with external partners
- Spearhead new channel testing in order to stay ahead of the competition
- Create and deliver presentations of test results and strategies to internal stakeholders.
- 2+ years experience of hands-on growth marketing campaign management at a consumer company or performance media agency.
- In depth understanding of Facebook Ads manager and Google Adwords.
- Desire to experiment with innovative marketing approaches - influencer & referral marketing, while having a solid understanding of the internet and social media marketing best practices
- Intensely data-driven in your approach to solving problems, with a persistent desire to look for opportunities through data analysis, go multiple levels deep, understand, and take action
- Is very comfortable with data ( Proficiency in G-suite) and excited to see how data is used to make decisions
- Has experience translating consumer insights into actionable and compelling marketing tactics
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment where the ability to influence and build relationships is critical
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Earn equity in an early stage high-growth company
- 100% subsidized health insurance, dental coverage, vision coverage
- 12 weeks universal fully paid family leave
- Flexible paid vacation days and company holidays
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount on renovation services
- Working alongside an ambitious, kind, no-drama team
- Force simplicity
- Problems are our fuel
- Collaborate with tenacity and humility
- Save money where we should
- Speed is our advantage