Our mission is to give renters everywhere greater financial freedom to plan and enjoy their lives.
Our first product eliminates cash security deposits and puts more money back in renters’ pockets. With over $45 billion tied up in security deposits for 110 million renters in the United States alone, it’s time for security deposits to officially become a thing of the past. Tying up money at one of life’s biggest and most expensive moments just isn’t fair.
So we threw out the antiquated “way of doing things” and built a technology-driven insurance product to help bring renting into the 21st century. With Rhino, millions of renters across the country now have the opportunity to save with our award-winning deposit insurance. We’ve already saved hundreds of millions of dollars for renters and are trusted in over 1 million homes nationwide, and most importantly, we’re just getting started...
As a Growth Marketing Strategist at Rhino, you will develop our ABM function, with a particular focus in defining our social selling strategy, and contribute in a meaningful way to help Rhino scale.In this role you will:
- Lead strategic planning and hands-on implementation of account-based marketing campaigns including messaging, nurture programs, emails, landing pages, and marketing content.
- Collaborate with Enterprise Partnerships team to create sales outreach strategies, programs and messaging.
- Create impactful nurture programs to improve conversion rates from leads to meetings to closed/won opportunities.
- Define our social selling strategy as a means of engaging with our target accounts.
- Set, measure, track, and report on marketing contribution and program goals; analyze success of campaigns and programs, optimizing where needed.
- 3-5 years of experience in developing and implementing account-based and B2B demand generation marketing programs
- Experience leveraging account-based marketing platforms to generate demand and track engagement
- A customer-centric mindset focused on understanding prospect’s larger issues
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Unlimited PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in Rhino’s success
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Remote Work Program to allow for flexibility between home and the office
- Generous Parental Leave to create a family-friendly culture
- Wellness Perks (Gym, Classpass, & Citibike Memberships)
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- Fintech Equality Coalition Founding member
Rhino is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees, and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rhino are without regard to race, color, age, religion or belief, sexual orientation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rhino has a zero-tolerance policy against discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This includes recruitment, hiring, promotions, transfers, discipline, terminations, wage and salary administration, benefits, and training.