Growth Marketing Strategy Manager at Latch
Renting a home is the world's oldest subscription service. People spend thousands of dollars every month for an experience that is outdated, inconvenient, analog, impersonal, and leaves a lot to be desired. Latch is working to make every building better, and while we've methodically executed this mission since our founding with great success, we're just getting started.
Leveraging our knowledge from companies like Apple, BCG, and IDEO, we’ve rethought how people interact with space. Latch delivers a full-building operating system designed to help owners, residents, and third parties like guests, couriers, and service providers, seamlessly experience the modern building. We’ve done this by combining software, devices, and services into a holistic platform that makes spaces more efficient, enjoyable, and profitable.
The next chapter of the Latch story will be our most exciting yet, and we’re looking for more talented team members to help fuel our growth.
Latch is seeking a Growth Marketing Strategy Manager to support the scaling of the Marketing engine at Latch. This key role will be the glue bringing together various internal and external Marketing resources and managing them against our pipeline model and long-term growth roadmap. This individual will work directly with leadership to define key priorities and strategies, then own the project-level execution across the whole department.
- Build and manage programs that result in hitting or exceeding quota for Marketing pipeline
- Be a key mid-level key leader who cultivates a world-class team, including participating in hiring and development
- Build strong internal relationships with all GTM teams and key partners throughout the organization
- Report clear, consistent metrics on full-funnel activities, campaigns, and opportunities
- Manage agency relationships, spanning from performance marketing to brand
- Project manage all key Marketing activities, including on time delivery of creative assets, campaign plans, and multi-stakeholder launches (think website or new products)
- Report to the VP of Marketing
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 5+ years project management, agency, or demand generation experience
- Strong communication, stakeholder management, and problem solving skills
- Strategic mindset, adaptable, energetic, self-motivated, accountable, and results-driven
- Enterprise SaaS experience
- Experience with project management software, such as JIRA or Asana
- Highly collaborative and capable of working as part of a team
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Commands respect via intelligence, knowledge, humility
- Proven Leadership Experience -- a leader, a builder, a visionary
- Innovative. The ideal candidate is never satisfied with the status quo... always looking for the next best way to do it
Founded in 2014, Latch now has 300+ team members working to make spaces better places to live, work, and visit. Over half of our team members work in product development roles, and our team leverages established expertise in over 55 professional disciplines.
We offer unlimited Paid Time Off, a comprehensive benefits package, mental health support, and an environment where employees are surrounded by creative, empowered, and dynamic peers.
In conjunction with our core values: Contagious Determination, Humility, Trust, Inclusion, Action with Intent, and Privacy, we approach our work with care and a sense of duty, to make the world a better space.
We embrace diversity and strive to create an inclusive and equitable environment for all.
Applicant Privacy Notice