Growth Marketing Strategy, Senior Associate (Flamingo)
This Growth Marketing Strategy, Sr. Associate role will own the strategy, execution, and optimization of growth marketing programs (acquisition and retention). You will work directly with best-in-class Marketing and cross functional teams to identify ways to grow the direct-to-consumer business, build the brand and deepen the customer experience throughout their journey.
What you will accomplish:
- Define strategy, execute, manage, and efficiently scale customer acquisition programs across multiple channels, digital and offline
- Own the acquisition function in the business for managed channels, including setting short and long term strategy, forecasting growth, providing business updates, and budget planning and allocation
- Independently monitor and report on KPIs and performance trends to the marketing team and broader business
- Analyze campaign trends and implement optimizations to improve performance daily across owned channels
- Continually form hypotheses and test them in your channels to discover new ways to grow our business
- Collaborate with marketing team, designers, copywriters, and web product team to produce high-performing ads and landing pages
- Compile industry research, competitive landscape information, information about new tools, and produce recommendations for how we can take advantage of these things
- Manage relationships with external vendor partners and endorsement personalities
- Partner with internal cross-functional teams including Creative, Brand Marketing, S&OP, Web Product, Customer Insights, Analytics, and others
This should describe you:
- 3+ years of experience either at a top tier consulting firm with a track record of projects focused on consumer businesses or managing growth marketing programs at a startup, eCommerce company, or digital media agency
- Obsessive customer focus, desire to understand the channels in which she’s consuming media, messages she’s encountering in those channels, and how best to position our brand and capture her attention and interest
- Intensely data driven with persistent desire to analyze and improve performance
- Critical thinker who can dive multiple levels deep to solve problems
- Skilled/experienced in Excel, Google Analytics, FB Ads Manager, Google Ads, working knowledge of SQL, Looker is a plus
- Highly self-motivated and self-directed in your work with a bias towards action and a willingness to take on tasks no matter how big or small
- Ability to independently prioritize time, stay highly organized and efficient in a fast-paced work environment
- Clear, concise communicator who can tailor a message to any audience
- You are a learner - always seeking to improve yourself, your team, and the world around you
- You thrive on direct, honest, and supportive feedback
- You are always thinking about how to help the teammates around you excel
Everyone has a private body care routine. Places they want hair, places they don’t, and ways of caring for and removing it. Meet Flamingo, body care that starts with hair.
Since Harry’s launched in 2013, over a million women have used and loved the products. To a collective of women on the Harry’s team, it became clear that we could create Harry’s-quality products designed for the ways women were actually using them—like on their legs, underarms and bikini lines.
Flamingo is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.