Please note: All roles at Rhino are remote, and there will be no future in-office mandate.
Our mission is to give renters everywhere greater financial freedom to plan and enjoy their lives.
Our first product eliminates cash security deposits and puts more money back in renters’ pockets. With over $45 billion tied up in security deposits for 110 million renters in the United States alone, it’s time for security deposits to officially become a thing of the past. Tying up money at one of life’s biggest and most expensive moments just isn’t fair.
So we threw out the antiquated “way of doing things” and built a technology-driven insurance product to help bring renting into the 21st century. With Rhino, millions of renters across the country now have the opportunity to save with our award-winning deposit insurance. We’ve already saved hundreds of millions of dollars for renters and are trusted in over 1.5 million homes nationwide, and most importantly, we’re just getting started...
Backed by A-list investors at the intersection of tech and real-estate, NYC-based Rhino is freeing up tens of billions of dollars for renters all over the United States. We have created a platform that allows renters to sidestep the exorbitant up-front cost of renting an apartment by getting rid of security deposits, with a solution that is beneficial for both renters and landlords.
As Growth Marketing, Team Lead at Rhino, you will play a critical role in our B2B2C marketing funnel. In this role, you will lead our Middle-Market landlord and property manager acquisition from lead generation to nurture and down-funnel conversion.In this role you will:
- Own our Middle-Market acquisition: grow our channel mix to engage, nurture, and convert B2B leads through the customer journey
- Manage marketing programs over the entire buying cycle, from acquisition to close, supporting leads through our sales funnel
- Partner with Mid-Market BDRs and AEs to create strong feedback loops to better understand industry trends, build more compelling campaigns, and engage our prospects in more meaningful ways
- Manage list segmentation and scoring to deliver more targeted and relevant messaging to improve engagement and conversion of prospects
- Conduct ongoing A/B testing to optimize and increase the effectiveness of Growth Marketing efforts
- Work with Content and Creative teams to brief new campaigns
- 4-5 years of experience in B2B marketing, team management a plus
- Knowledge of A/B and multivariate testing, and making improvements based on insights
- Proven ability to build out dashboards to share KPIs, learnings, and analysis
- Experience evolving a marketing stack, including onboarding and implementing new marketing automation tools and vendors
- Strong organizational and time-management skills, including the ability to react to shifting priorities
- Experience in B2B2C or marketplace growth ideal (but not required)
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Unlimited PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in Rhino’s success
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Remote Work Program to allow for flexibility between home and the office
- Generous Parental Leave to create a family-friendly culture
- Wellness Perks (Gym, Classpass, & Citibike Memberships)
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- Fintech Equality Coalition Founding member
Rhino is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees, and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rhino are without regard to race, color, age, religion or belief, sexual orientation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rhino has a zero-tolerance policy against discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This includes recruitment, hiring, promotions, transfers, discipline, terminations, wage and salary administration, benefits, and training.