Head of Ad Operations - Americas at Dailymotion
Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time; constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web.
Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to Dailymotion for their daily fix of compelling music, entertainment, news and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators which include: CBS, CNN, Fox Sports, GQ, Mashable, Universal Music Group, VICE and more, Dailymotion commands 4 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
Dailymotion is seeking a Head of Ad Operations - Americas who will be joining as a tech pillar for a growing Sales team. This is a highly visible role that will partner with the Americas Business teams: Global partnerships team, US Sales team and US Content team in achieving revenue delivery for Dailymotion’s video business. You will leverage your deep experience and industry relationships in the digital media community to drive the implementation, troubleshooting, delivery and optimization of the Dailymotion video business.Job Description
· (AdOps Expertise) Ensure Regional AdOps team Operational excellence; technical presales evaluation, trafficking including debugging issues with campaigns, deals ID/PMP, demand tag and creatives & troubleshooting escalations management
-- Direct campaign, deals ID/PMP, demand tag, traffic acquisition delivery & optimization in the Region/Zone including:
- Build and organize PMPs, Preferred deals, Demand tags in our proprietary SSP, for Trading Desks and Salehouses aligned with pricing and ratecard recommendations with Yield Operations and Sales teams
- Traffick Direct Sales / Content Sales campaigns in our DSP and ensure delivery based on signed IOs
- Optimize against buyers KPIs (on target, viewability, completion…) and monitore delivery (capping, brand safety…) in close relationship with Programmatic & Direct Sales teams
- Leverage Data or any 3rd partners capabilities & cost tracking
- Participate in strategic inventory initiatives:
- Strategic partners fill goals
- Audience extension
- Traffic acquisition campaigns when needed using 3rd Party Vendors, monitor the quality (IVT) and optimize them for profitability
- Monitor and optimize Margin for Dailymotion
-- Provide any reporting inputs towards Sales and Finance to ensure proper sales administration and invoicing
-- Test / benchmark good practices or tools and provide feedback to Product / Tech 3rd Partners
· (Leadership Attributes) Act as a strong tech trustable partner for the Head of Regional Sales and US based Partnership Team and Content Sales Team
- Attend weekly Sales meeting and business reviews
- Participate in Technical meetings with Clients
- Organize and / or contribute in Post mortem analysis
- Share knowledge, views and plans with peers and top management through qualitative presentations within Dailymotion
· (Team Lead) Organize, Manage and Guide the Team
- Manage workload and portfolio assignation
- Share best practices alignment with other Regional teams
- Recruit and train including education materials build
WHAT THE IDEAL CANDIDATE LOOKS LIKE..
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA degree is strongly preferred
- 8-10 years of working experience in an advertising operations capacity, preferably as a senior advertising operations manager including significant programmatic activity.
- Communication Skills are a necessity for this position, both in verbal and in written form: to ensure that there are clear communications and conveyance of information within the team and while drawing reports and presentations for senior sales management intended for the formulation of strategies and solutions. Additionally, it is important that the Head of Ad Operations be capable of tailoring messages for different audiences in a manner that they can relate to and understand.
- Technological Savvy/ Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and proactive problem-solving abilities: the candidate has to be highly familiar with the latest technologies and communication channels and also have a solid understanding of marketing principles, audience targeting, and data collection methods. He will be capable of conducting performance and competitor analyses, and converting raw data and information into actionable advertising. The Head of Advertising Operations must also have knowledge of agency and publisher advertisement tags, performance metrics for advertising campaigns, database, scheduling, and reporting preparation.
- Demonstrated leadership skills: the candidate will be able to move a group towards a unified direction and form strong, meaningful relationships with others. He will be an approachable, likable, and relatable individual, which will make it easy for junior personnel to follow in his directives and for senior sales management to trust in his judgments and insights.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
· Join Dailymotion during a key period of growth and development with multiple key projects being launched from the ground-up to achieve very ambitious goals over the next few years.
Location: New York
Type of contract: Full-time
Start Date: ASAP
- Flexible time off; vacation, holidays, sick-leave, etc..
- Fitness club membership
- 100% healthcare coverage starting day 1
- Commuter benefits
- 401k Contribution
- Paid parental leave
- FULLY stocked kitchens with free snacks and drinks!
Feel free to explore Dailymotion culture a little further, please check out:
1./ Our BuiltIn page: https://www.builtinnyc.com/company/dailymotion
2./ Our Recent Global Hackathon in November 2018: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x70val9
3./ Welcome to the Jungle page: https://www.welcometothejungle.co/companies/dailymotion/team
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Videos to Watch