Head of Brand Marketing & Communications
Paperless Post is seeking a Head of Brand Marketing & Communications to join our expanding Growth division. In this role you will be responsible for all communication and positioning with our 100M+ users across all touch points - on site, in email, paid marketing and social media. Leading a team of creatives including Brand Designers, Copywriters and an Editorial Content Manager, your role will be to help your team translate marketing briefs into compelling launches and campaigns that engage consumers, drive conversion and meet business goals while reinforcing our brand position across all potential customer acquisition and retention channels.
This role reports to the Chief Growth Officer and closely collaborates with our category owners, VP of Customer Insights, our Director of Performance Marketing and our VP of Product Design.
What you’ll do here:
- Partner with category GMs and Director of Performance Marketing on pragmatic marketing solutions that bring powerful messaging, creative strategy and reliable execution to all growth campaigns
- Lead creative marketing & communications efforts across the company, particularly around launches/re-launches of new products (e.g., launch of new Android app)
- Effectively manage a team of talented creatives to further Paperless Post’s standard of creativity, quality and originality while supporting our aggressive campaign goals
- Allocate team resources & budget efficiently across campaigns to drive growth goals
- Build and maintain the tools and guidelines we use to communicate consistently with our users, including style guide, voice, and brand values
- Work closely with Consumer Insights team to craft high impact messaging that resonates across campaigns
- Consistently and effectively communicate Paperless Post’s unique value proposition in insightful and empathetic ways, wherever users can be found
- 10+ years experience as a brand/product marketer, with a significant portion of that experience focused on digital products
- A developed skill for brand positioning and crafting clear, user-centric marketing comms
- 5+ years experience managing people, particularly a creative team and its priorities, cross-functional processes and budget
- Track record of ownership and growth with a bias toward action and results
- Passion for figuring out what makes consumers tick and engage
- The ability to move quickly and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent presentation, writing and communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related business field
- MBA preferred
A little about the team
The Growth Team is a business unit dedicated to our growth strategy and execution. It is a group of marketers, strategists, analysts and creatives that is obsessed with growth and owns our consumer strategy (which users we’re targeting), our brand strategy (what we stand for in the market), our marketing strategy (how we drive users to our products) and our growth model (the data behind how we grow). The Growth Team is in the unique position of getting to work with every team in the company -- from product and engineering to content designers, data analysts and senior leadership.
Life at Paperless Post
Company-wide we enjoy an amazing ecosystem of an even gender split and a balance of engineers and designers. Because Paperless Post isn’t supported by ad revenue, we can focus our efforts on creating and improving on the ideal version of our platform, product, content, and partnerships for our users.
We are proud that Paperless Post helped over 100 million people connect in the real world since our inception. Our product is global, and we are committed to being a company where everyone belongs. We encourage people from all backgrounds, races, genders, and abilities to apply!