Noom is a leading global digital health company focused on helping people live healthier lives through behavior change. We’re a mission-driven, high-growth organization that’s powered by science, technology, and world-class talent.
Our Healthcare team is seeking a Commercial Strategy Leader that will help shape the strategy for one of the fastest-growing, most impactful healthcare companies. Our leadership team is a small, high performing group that works to pave the way for the future of our company.
You will work collaboratively with other leaders to identify and analyze exciting new opportunities to drive growth and differentiation in a dynamic industry. You will play a key role in defining, articulating, and quantifying our company strategy and path to growth, working closely with a variety of functions throughout the organization. In addition, this role will be responsible for a variety of distribution channels, as well as tracking execution of our Strategy, and driving connectivity of efforts across the company to drive synergies and maximize value. This leader will report directly to our Healthcare General Manager.
What You'll Do
- Develop strategies for penetrating the overall B2B market, i.e. employer based, broker/consultant distribution, health system, value based contracts, health plans, wellness or other partnership, physician groups in risk contracts, professional employer organizations, and like. Strategies include all aspects from field team structure, implementation team, account teams, reporting, marketing, value story creation, training, etc.
- Align with senior leadership in terms of strategies described above, as well as how to define success, and related metrics.
- Build the teams with top level talent to execute distribution strategies. Initial build will be significant, although ongoing adaptation as strategies evolve will be critical, including appropriate leadership roles.
- Implement strategies with the teams and drive growth through multiple distribution channels, as well as cross-sell strategies as additional capabilities are layered in, e.g. mental well-being.
- Measure results on an ongoing basis to track progress relative to defined goals, as well as to inform future strategy, as well as focus on customer retention driven by informed and transparent results orientation.
What We Look For
- 15+ years of healthcare experience, including 10+ in senior commercial leadership roles.
- Fact based, structured, proactive problem solver with collaborative style, proven ability to manage conflict, and strong work ethic.
- Strong executive presence with ability to develop relationships with senior executives, peers, external constituents, and cross-functional team members as required in driving strategy development and implementation.
- Proven skills in developing strategic frameworks and storytelling for work involving complexities within the employee benefit and health plan, health system environment.
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple high profile and high impact strategies with a high degree of autonomy.
What Makes This Job Amazing
- You’ll be helping millions of people lead healthier lives every day
- You’ll have wonderful benefits including healthcare/dental, wellness budget, daily gourmet meals prepared by our onsite chefs, onsite yoga, and annual technology upgrade allowance
- You’ll experience huge learning & professional growth opportunities. Noom believes in supporting you; we’ll cover the cost of books, courses, conferences… you name it!
- You’ll become part of our transparent, high-performing, and close-knit team
- This is a full-time position that offers a competitive salary, equity, and benefits. We guarantee you will learn a tremendous amount in a short time. For those who value and excel in transparent, high-intensity, and high-impact environments, there is significant opportunity for advancement.
More About Noom
At Noom, we believe that the individual is the greatest force for good, not just in their health but in unlocking their fullest potential. We apply the same principles inside Noom. Across our dynamic organization, we empower our teams to execute on big ideas and we start and end each day with responsibility to make the world a healthier place. Fortune, Inc., Glassdoor, and Crain’s have all named Noom a Best Place to Work including being named on Fortune’s lists for Best Workplaces in New York, Best Workplaces in Technology, Best Workplaces for Women, and Best Workplaces for Millennials.