Riskified is the AI platform powering the eCommerce revolution. We use cutting-edge technology, machine-learning algorithms, and behavioral analytics to identify legitimate customers and keep them moving toward checkout. Merchants use Riskified to increase revenue, prevent fraud, and eliminate customer friction. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, and many more. We're privately funded and VC backed, and our recent Series E round raised $165 million with a valuation in excess of $1 billion.About the Role
Riskified is looking for an experienced, dynamic, growth-oriented Demand Gen leader to create, execute, and drive online and offline programs that help build our sales pipeline. This result-oriented person will own the overall marketing demand generation strategy and vision including: Digital, SEM, SEO, ABM, campaigns, events and additions to the marketing technology stack.
Successful candidates will have experience at fast growing companies and know how to scale demand generation. We are looking for someone that is a self starter, smart, driven, creative and knows how to iterate deliberately to generate success. The person should have hands-on and managerial experience owning demand gen and be proficient at working with all forms of marketing automation, advertising, events and ABM. For our market, it’s not about reaching the masses, it’s about developing engagement via strategic, highly targeted campaigns. We are looking to ensure that we reach the prospects that we care about and engage with them deeply.
The Head of Demand Generation will lead a team of marketers across geographies and report to the VP of Marketing. The role is based in New York and will include limited travel, both domestic and international.What You'll Be Doing
- Fill the sales pipeline and accelerate the velocity of prospects
- Develop and align your growth plan internally across departments. Partner with and provide expertise to business development and sales teams on demand gen programs and approaches
- Manage the buyer’s (and influencer’s) journey. Understand our buyer personas. Ensure that we are reaching and engaging with all of our prospects. Optimize our approach to lead nurturing
- Implement inbound and outbound campaigns incorporating email marketing, SEO/SEM, social, video, web, display, live/digital events, etc. Identify and test new methodologies
- Leverage data to make smart decisions. Accurately measure and communicate the value and ongoing impact of demand gen investments. Optimize investments accordingly
- Work with marketing and revenue ops to put in place the proper lead management/scoring/routing processes and ensure no lead is left behind
- Employ proven ABM strategies when needed for specific accounts
- Bring creativity and innovation to our events while executing at an exceptionally high level. Drive prospects and engage customers at conferences, seminars, dinners, and customer summits
- Create a strong team where you motivate and mentor your team members and build a culture of accountability
- 10+ years of marketing experience in driving B2B demand generation
- A minimum of 2 years of team leadership
- Intimate knowledge of marketing technologies for everything from contact database building to digital to ABM
- Specific knowledge of the MarTech landscape including proficiency with Salesforce and Marketing Automation
- Experience generating demand on a global basis
- Crisp communication capabilities
- Strong project management and process improvement skills
- Understand the science of demand gen and the art of great marketing
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience; Master’s degree is a plus.
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 500+ team members between our offices in Tel Aviv, New York City, and Shanghai. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Some NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Stock options for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, team events, healthy snacks, yoga, pilates, soccer league, and more
Fortune Magazine: 25 Best Workplaces in New York
Announcing Riskified's $165M Funding Round
Inc Magazine: Best Workplaces
Built In NYC: 100 Best Workplaces
Crain's: Best Places to Work in New York City
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite eCommerce Site
Calcalist: Riskified is the Most Promising Startup in 2019
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.