We are looking for a hands-on digital marketer, preferably with experience working in a digital marketing agency and B2B software/technology companies background, willing to drive digital innovation to join our dynamic marketing team! Digital advertising strategies are extremely important for our company's success, so your role will be crucial in achieving our business goals and objectives. We use the latest digital technologies and aim for excellence in execution using a wide variety of digital marketing channels.
This role is part of the Digital Marketing Management Team and is responsible to implement strategies that lead to the generation of new leads through digital marketing campaigns. The Head of Digital Advertising is in charge of the entire Performance Marketing team in terms of all acquisition marketing, strategy management, execution, as well as optimization across channels
- Responsible for the business's day-to-day tactical and strategic operations and support of sales and marketing to drive performance marketing improvements and reports directly to the VP of Global Digital Marketing.
- Leadership over the performance marketing department.
- Build strategies and oversee optimization and measurement of customer acquisition, cross-sell initiatives, and remarketing to deliver incremental sales
- Leads the establishment of departmental goals, performance standards, procedures, vision, ethics, and culture.
- Coordinate cross-functional input, deliverables, timelines, and communicates properly documented progress and issues of programs to Senior Management
- Tracking and monitoring program performance against the business's overall goals and objectives
- Provides weekly/monthly/annual budget forecasts for all initiatives, evaluates scenarios for ROI performance, and communicates results and recommendations to the VP of Global Marketing and key stakeholders
- Leads efforts in the utilization of data-driven methodology, analyses, and measurement in order to improve the effectiveness of all marketing channels
- Oversees assigned departmental budget and spending
- Minimum 7 years experience in driving consumer acquisition across marketing channels such as PPC, Display, Paid Search, Paid Social, and Retargeting. She/He will also have had a history in driving a business's growth with innovative demand generation and prospecting
- Proven and successful experience managing a team as both a player and a leader, being able to perform tasks and manage others to the successful completion of a project
- Proficient in A/B testing, bidded media, and marketing program optimization.
- Ability to track and report on key metrics that measure performance in programs and campaigns inclusive of traffic, revenue, conversions, and ROI
- Strong communication and analytics skills
- Understanding and experience with enterprise level CRM platforms (i.e. SFDC)
- Experience in B2B software/technology companies
- Experience working in a digital marketing agency
- Master's degree in a business related or technical field such as Marketing, Economics, Finance, Business Administration, Information Technology, Computer Science, or any other related field
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen ([email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better .