Noom has developed a psychology- and technology- powered behavior change platform that delivers real results to our users. Backed by top VC's, Noom has grown revenue 20X in just 2 years - and we are helping millions. To continue driving our mission forward, scale our efforts globally, and build out our high-caliber Marketing team, we are hiring an experienced Global Head of Digital Marketing and Acquisition. Interested?
Noom is looking for a highly innovative and strategic Global Head of Digital Marketing and Acquisition, with deep experience running multi-million dollar Paid Digital programs and leading diverse, high-performing teams. You will be responsible for driving the audience-first strategy, execution, and expansion of Noom’s Global Paid Digital program (primarily Social & Search to start), for our highly successful Healthy Weight program and our newest products, too. The ideal leader has a deep understanding of performance marketing, execution of brand, messaging, and audience strategies throughout the funnel, and expertise in building, leading, and developing a team of growth and performance marketers.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Own planning and execution of Noom’s Paid Digital program with a 9-figure global ad budget - a mission-critical and highly-funded marketing endeavor
- Build, lead, and develop a Global team of highly-capable growth marketers, while contributing to our authentic, inclusive, and performance-driven culture
- Lead audience-first digital channel strategy, experimentation, and optimization to fuel acquisition - our biggest driver of growth
- Pioneer early scaling efforts for nascent products and priority expansion audiences - both domestically and globally
- Leverage your domain expertise, test design skills, stakeholder management, and creativity to develop an omni-channel, full funnel strategy
- Report to executives and key stakeholders on high level wins, challenges, and future plans strategies
- Deepen Noom’s understanding of customer path to conversion and collaborate with Brand, Creative, and Product to optimize paths in line with audience strategies
- Improve creative testing methodologies, understand and execute incrementality tests for optimization of Paid Digital efforts, and help adjust Noom’s custom-built Multi-Touch Attribution Model accordingly
- Manage digital agencies and determine methodologies to increase capacity and resourcing
- Collaborate with Data Science to develop tooling, automation, and new measurement methodologies, improve measurement rigor, and optimize performance
- Drive innovation by influencing teams across the organization to push the limits of Digital strategy
What We're Looking For:
- 10+ years of direct experience managing Paid Digital programs and strategies, including Paid Search, Paid Social, ideally for a D2C subscription or eCommerce brand
- 4+ years of hiring, building, and leading diverse, high-performance teams, with a variety of different experience levels and skillsets
- Deep experience with A/B testing, incrementality testing, and sophisticated measurement techniques and attribution models
- Innovative experience integrating hyper-efficient acquisition campaigns with sophisticated brand messaging and audience strategies
- Rigorous creative testing methodology and ability to effectively partner with in-house creative team, in order to leverage creative to improve channel performance
- An enthusiasm for helping to shape positive and inclusive team culture, organizational processes, and career development at scale
- Confidence in communicating across the organization, with cross-functional stakeholders, and to Executive Leadership
What Makes This Job Amazing:
- Furthering our purpose-driven mission of helping people lead healthier lives alongside a highly committed founders and teammates
- Being part of Noom's incredible growth, where there are great opportunities and programs for advancement, learning, and professional growth - we'll even pay for you to have a mentor!
- Wonderful benefits - wellness, food, and tech budgets, flexible remote or in-office work, expansive benefits and leave programs, etc)
- Contributing to a diverse, transparent, high-performance, people-driven culture and team
This is a full-time position that offers a competitive salary, equity, expansive benefits and budgets funded by Noom. For those who appreciate and excel in transparent, values-driven, and high-impact environments, there is significant opportunity for advancement. We prefer this position to be based in New York, but are open to remotely-located team members who can align to EST working hours.