Head of Email & CRM at Resident
Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:19 p.m. (EST) on Friday, November 1, 2019
At Resident, we believe in the power of home. It’s your personal domain, a place of endless possibilities where your dreams come true. We create products that inspire you to embrace all that your home could be, whether it’s sleeping on the most comfortable mattress, or kicking back with friends on a sofa you customized. Because your home is a reflection of you. And that’s a beautiful thing.
Our approach to work is also centered around you. We want to help you dream, innovate, and grow into the next phase of your career. Resident has been called one of the fastest growing direct-to-consumer businesses in the industry, and we’re looking for fresh thinkers and risk-takers to help us grow our brand. If you’re a dreamer ready for a new challenge, Resident might be the home for you!
About the role:
We're on the lookout for someone to lead our Email and CRM activities. Through a cross-channel approach, this role will create roadmaps for optimal growth, guiding customers from first visit to first purchase with the ultimate goal of driving customer lifetime value and building brand loyalty overtime. The ideal candidate understands the customer lifecycle and how to deeply engage individuals at each stage of the funnel.
We’re looking for someone who is data-driven and is not afraid to roll up their sleeves to get the job done.
What you'll be responsible for:
- Define cross-channel communication and strategy across multiple brands and multiple channels (email, SMS, direct mail, landing pages)
- Create, implement and test optimal strategies for engagement, conversion and cross-sell to ultimately develop “CRM playbook”
- Identify best segmentation strategies and optimal targeting for all touch points in our multi-channel trigger programs
- Track and analyze cross-channel performance and provide actionable items to test and improve main KPIs on a period basis (weekly, monthly, or quarterly)
- Work cross-functionally with all teams to implement strategies for growth, user journey, and brand experience
- Hands-on work on setting up and running email campaigns and promotions
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 9+ years of email/cross-channel marketing experience in ecommerce/direct to consumer goods
- Must have experience with working directly in an ESP and have some understanding of HTML code
- Must be well-versed in building segmentation and understanding data
- Must understand CAN-Spam laws and best practices in deliverability
- Proven ability to a self-starter, multi-task, deliver exceptional results and motivate others in fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional data-driven & analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills Enthusiastic attitude and a self-starter
Read Full Job Description