Atoms’ mission is to make the best products in the world that people enjoy every day. We are a product first company. We believe all great companies make great products first and everything else follows. This is why we made the ideal everyday shoe. Atoms are the only shoes to come in ¼ sizes, perfectly fit to each foot and delivering a truly personal experience to each of our customers.
Based in Brooklyn, New York, we are a diverse team interested in shoes, chai, books about art and art about books. In addition to making the world’s best shoe, we deeply care about how our friends and customers feel about and interact with the Atoms' brand. Our culture values honesty, creative freedom, and thoughtfulness. One word we often use is meaningful — as a way to describe our work, our product, and our contributions out of the office.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Head of Growth will own and lead the growth strategy and all of the marketing channels including performance marketing, email strategy, conversion funnel, and landing page optimization. You will oversee and collaborate with our team to build impactful campaigns and will report directly to the COO. This leader will build a world class marketing team driven by creativity and efficiency.
You will be charged with identifying appropriate growth channels and scaling (i.e. online advertising, affiliate programs, product funnel optimization, etc). The ideal hire is obsessed with data and continuously experimenting. Your work will have a great impact on the brand, marketing, and customer experience. This is a remarkable opportunity to help shape Atoms’ growing team and evolving brand.
- Build and lead a growth strategy across varying channels; allocate spending across channels and manage a budget
- Lead implementation and analyze holistic campaign performance; closely monitor data and react to deviations from plan quickly and strategically
- Assemble and manage a successful growth team
- Cultivate a data-driven mindset with an emphasis on analysis and strategic insights
- Collaborate with external and internal partners efficiently
- Foster a rigorous test-and-learn methodology/environment to achieve desired results
- Extensive eCommerce experience; demonstrated a track record in customer acquisition, engagement, and retention (7+ years)
- Hired and led a growth team (5+ years)
- Well versed on Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, A/B Testing
- Expertise with conversion tracking and optimization techniques
- You have managed growth budgets ranging from $50k-500k+
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Have partnered with Data Science and Engineering team to contribute to our continuous efforts to improve our customer's experience and acquisition spend efficiency
BENEFITS AT ATOMS
- Competitive salary and equity
- We care deeply about our families and loved ones, which is why our comprehensive health plans reflect exactly how much we value proper care for the extended Atoms' family
- Access to online courses and memberships to three local museums
- A network of mentors and coaching opportunities
- A brand new office in Brooklyn Navy Yard
- Complimentary shoes for you and your family
Read Full Job Description