Head of Marketing, Healthcare at Noom
Noom is a leading global digital health company focused on helping people live healthier lives through behavior change. We’re a mission-driven, high-growth organization that’s powered by science, technology, and world-class talent.
Our Healthcare team is seeking a Head of Marketing that will help shape the strategy for one of the fastest-growing, most impactful healthcare companies. Our leadership team is a small, high performing group that works to pave the way for the future of our company.
What You'll Do
- Develop marketing programs and campaigns that strengthen and unify the brand and market position and align with business priorities, driving acquisition and retention.
- Accelerate our brand strategy and the connectivity to our company purpose and marketing strategies within the business.
- Create and leverage consistent market research to develop and activate our brand promise and enable our channel to have stronger affinity
- Work with the creative services team to ensure optimization of roles and responsibilities, working model, and business unit marketing partnership.
- Develop a strategy for enhancing the Thought Leadership function to deliver against the company purpose and ensure strong connectivity to mid funnel business unit marketing strategies.
- Optimize an Enterprise Competitive Intelligence function to inform business and marketing strategies and actions.
What We Look For
- 15 years’ minimum of marketing or agency background.
- Experience managing a creative services team and instituting an operating model with internal stakeholders with respect to lead times, SLAs, resource management, contingency planning.
- Demonstrated acumen and experience in creating brand awareness and brand relevance in a mature, highly penetrated market.
- Performance marketing expertise, deep knowledge of segmentation and targeting strategies
- A commercial mindset which links brand value to business outcomes and quantifies return on investment in supporting commercial outcomes.
- Successful experience/knowledge in media planning and media mix optimization strategies.
- Proven experience leading a winning Thought Leadership program.
- ROI-driven mindset
- Excellent team leadership and management skills.
- Outstanding financial and budgeting skills, able to manage cost.
What Makes This Job Amazing
- You’ll be helping millions of people lead healthier lives every day
- You’ll have wonderful benefits including healthcare/dental, wellness budget, daily gourmet meals prepared by our onsite chefs, onsite yoga, and annual technology upgrade allowance
- You’ll experience huge learning & professional growth opportunities. Noom believes in supporting you; we’ll cover the cost of books, courses, conferences… you name it!
- You’ll become part of our transparent, high-performing, and close-knit team
- This is a full-time position that offers a competitive salary, equity, and benefits. We guarantee you will learn a tremendous amount in a short time. For those who value and excel in transparent, high-intensity, and high-impact environments, there is significant opportunity for advancement.
More About Noom
At Noom, we believe that the individual is the greatest force for good, not just in their health but in unlocking their fullest potential. We apply the same principles inside Noom. Across our dynamic organization, we empower our teams to execute on big ideas and we start and end each day with responsibility to make the world a healthier place. Fortune, Inc., Glassdoor, and Crain’s have all named Noom a Best Place to Work including being named on Fortune’s lists for Best Workplaces in New York, Best Workplaces in Technology, Best Workplaces for Women, and Best Workplaces for Millennials.