Head of Marketing
Greater NYC Area
About Redesign Health
Redesign Health is a venture studio committed to tackling contemporary issues in healthcare. Working as a catalyst, Redesign develops and funds businesses focused on improving the quality and accessibility of modern healthcare solutions. Our core team consists of operators and investors with a track record of building multi-billion dollar businesses in the technology and healthcare sectors. Our long-term goal is to democratize access to innovative medical technologies and facilitate customers’ interactions with the healthcare system. We fund ventures with a $70mm+ permanent capital base raised from world-class institutional investors and entrepreneurs. Our first companies include Candid Co. and Lively.
Ever/Body is a company in its initial stages launching out of the studio looking for a Head of Marketing.
More about Ever/Body
Ever/Body is a haven for high-tech beauty services built around a mission to demystify cosmetic dermatology. Because we believe in natural looking, not obvious results, we’ve curated a menu of the most powerful 30-minute treatments designed to help you look like yourself, but better. Our clients enjoy personalized beauty regimens delivered by trusted medical professionals in a spa-like environment. It’s the modern way to take care of your skin, made for your ever-evolving self.
What You’re Like:
- An innovative, strategist who seeks opportunity and thrives on setting ambitious targets.
- Marketing obsessed and resourceful, with a pulse on industry standards and trends.
- Deeply analytical. Numbers, KPIs, and data-driven insights are your happy place.
- Focused on measuring everything. You test, learn from wins and failures and continue to iterate.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive strategy, management and reporting of performance campaigns aimed at branding, awareness, acquisition or retention.
- Lead overall integrated campaign strategy and plans, outlining key marketing themes, messages, and offers and mediums for promotions.
- Plan, manage and execute local and global paid search programs.
- Monitor and analyze performance overall against traffic, CPA and ROI goals and continually make and implement recommendations for optimization and ongoing growth.
- Identify new optimization tests and growth opportunities and areas for additional investment.
- Ensure the best possible ROI to optimize the online/offline customer experience.
- Explore new ways of engaging with clients, creating hypothesis-driven experiments that improve audience targeting, content, copy, creative and overall experience.
- Empower the field to ambassador the campaigns you’ve created to propel success.
What You’ll Have:
- 5+ years of performance marketing and user acquisition across a range of digital channels; agency experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about complex issues, leading to thoughtful recommendations and discussions, action plans and campaigns that drive objectives.
- Familiar with ROAS and ROI models that drive meaningful business growth.
- Possess a mindset of optimization and testing.
- Strong campaign management orientation, identify new themes / topics, offers, and platforms to reach target market with those messages and offers.
- Excellent communication skills; you will quickly become the go-to-person for performance marketing insights for a range of audiences across locations.
What Else You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience.
- Experience across all performance marketing channels (e.g. search, social, display, direct mail, email, etc.), customer journey management, and expert knowledge of marketing analytics platforms.
- Experience working with Analytics platforms (Google, In house, Coremetrics, Omniture, etc.) and/or building your own.
Read Full Job Description