Head of Marketing
Galileo is building the future of healthcare—today. Using innovative mobile technology and human-centered design, we’re looking to improve the quality and affordability of medical care for all—including those with Medicare and Medicaid.
Based in NYC, our company is founded by a successful entrepreneur (One Medical, Epocrates), led by a top-notch team, and well-funded from some of the best investors in the country. We seek curious, talented, team-oriented individuals with a diverse set of backgrounds who ultimately want to make a difference.
What You’ll Do
We’re looking for a full stack marketing leader to define Galileo’s brand and bring it to fruition through digital, direct, and indirect channels. S/he will ensure that we apply an analytical, data-driven approach while building an identity that promotes trust, engagement and acquisition for both customers and partners. Specifically, you will:
- Conceptualize and drive Galileo’s performance marketing strategy to support user growth, optimizing online and offline channels at every turn
- Develop and refine a cohesive brand identity and value proposition that drives acquisition, engagement, ROI, and long-term loyalty through all consumer touchpoints
- Manage all aspects of Galileo’s marketing pipeline, including strategy, creative brainstorms, and design and copy development throughout all stages of production
- Lead Galileo’s PR efforts—including external agency management—to develop a company-wide earned media strategy
- Spearhead development for creative content and messaging for all advertising campaigns—including banners, landing pages, and email marketing
- Collaborate cross-functionally and serve as a thought partner for other company leaders in technical, sales, clinical, and other corporate teams
Who You Are
In general, we’re looking for someone with the following:
- 10+ years of marketing experience, including foundational training at a top creative agency and leading performance and brand strategies in high-growth companies
- Established ability to passionately articulate marketing vision and strategy based on a complete understanding of customer and market needs and be a hands-on executor
- Analytical and quantitative management capabilities, effectively using data, testing and results to drive strategy and innovation
- Demonstrated track record in developing unique, successful brand identities, communications, and content—with the ability to articulate the core metrics/KPIs that defined their successes
- 3+ years of managing teams, including setting and tracking KPIs/OKRs, career coaching and development, and driving strong results through others
- Eagerness to make a difference and be a part of something meaningful
How We Hire
Galileo is committed to hiring the best talent from a range of backgrounds and experiences— including, but not limited to—gender, ethnic, political, economic, religious, sexual orientation, and other personality traits. We believe in a strong culture that fosters teamwork, excellence and sound decision-making—one that is based on mutual respect and trust. We appreciate candidates who are open and honest about what they’re looking for so we can ensure it’s a fit on both sides.