Head of Marketing at Speakable
You are a marketer looking to get in on the ground floor of an exciting startup with a truly inspiring mission and mandate. You’ll lead the expansion of our brand and have the opportunity to drive consumer marketing strategies for Speakable. You’re inspired by the massive opportunity of what we’re building and the product’s potential to make meaningful improvements to how civic and social activism works on the internet.
- Originate ideas/strategies and concepts, develop pitches, oversee and supervise all aspects of creative production for marketing efforts.
- Generate content for our websites, sales collateral, advertising, products and external websites
- Lead the development of digital marketing programs and campaigns
- Coordinate and enforce branding guidelines and standards across the organization
- Work with Sales Management to create, manage and execute revenue generating sales promotions
- Promote a creative culture of marketing innovation.
- Create a quarterly Marketing, Events and Public Relations (PR) Plan and corresponding budget
Skills and Experience
- 4+ years of proven experience as a Marketing leader
- Ability to design and implement marketing strategies
- Strong quantitative analysis skills, an affinity for numbers and the ability to process complex calculations quickly and accurately
- Exceptional customer insights and proven success utilizing analytics to provide strategic recommendations and drive concrete action
- Broad knowledge of online marketing tactics and have successfully implemented performance marketing strategies and tactics
- Experience in the media, publishing and advertising industries
- Thorough knowledge of web analytics (Google Analytics)
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
- A high comfort level working within a self-directed culture, solving complex problems, and navigating ambiguity