Hi, we're Brigit! A financial health app for the everyday American. By using cash flow data to automate finances, not only do we help people today, but also empower them to start saving for tomorrow. Brigit analyzes data from billions of individual bank transactions and formulates a deep understanding of each member’s cash-flow mismatches and spending habits. Using that data, we're able to send no-fee predictive advances and help millions of Americans avoid late payment fees, predatory overdraft fees, and interest rates. Our initial product is focused on disrupting the predatory $44 Billion payday loan and overdraft market and our future products will continue to empower and improve the lives of over 100M underserved Americans.
We’re looking for an experienced and motivated Head of Marketing to lead revenue goals for the Company. As the leader of our Marketing organization and a member of the leadership team, you will be responsible for building and owning Marketing at Brigit. In this role, you will have accountability over all marketing functions including all paid marketing with a multi million dollar budget, owned & earned media including brand marketing, creative & messaging, lifecycle, SEO and public relations.
You will lead, empower and grow a team of high-performing marketers and foster a results-oriented culture. Reporting to the CEO, you will drive the overall marketing strategy and contribute to company goals while partnering with teams across the company including Product, and Operations to accomplish a common vision.
What You Have
- 10+ years of marketing experience ideally in an evolving fintech or a strong B2C brand
- 3+ years of experience scaling and leading marketing teams
- Expertise in growth, branding, marketing comms, and digital marketing
- Proven experience of strategically partnering with technical teams to deliver product marketing campaigns
- Viral brand creation expertise and proven success with organic customer engagement
- Experience successfully leading a growth or marketing team in a modern B2C brand within the subscription-mobile space
- A history of success running paid growth campaigns on Facebook, Google, and/or Snap ad platforms at the scale of seven- to eight-figure budgets
- A track record of managing and optimizing budgets to establish KPIs
- Deep insight into the US consumer marketing landscape, you are the go-to person for market knowledge on audiences, media landscape, growth levers, products, brands, and trends
- You're inspired to be a key driver of Brigit’s mission
What You'll Be Doing
- Drive company growth through paid & organic channels while leading Brand, Content, Consumer Acquisition, Retention and Communications/PR functions
- Leverage your quantitative skills for efficient user acquisition, growth hacking and qualitative skills to raise brand awareness through storytelling and positioning
- Partner with various stakeholders to communicate and advance the marketing strategy and ensure alignment across functions and with the overall business strategy
- Build, manager and develop a high performing team to deliver on our growth goals and strategic marketing plan
- Own, develop and refine performance marketing to optimize the marketing budget and provide clearer insights on CAC and LTV for different segments and channels
- Collaborate with external agencies and vendors to complement and build upon our internal resources
We're backed by leading VC's, including DCM, Canaan Partners, NYCA, and a number of the world's most influential social impact investors. If autonomy, ownership, and having meaningful input in the company you work for is important to you, come join our growing team!
Our Benefits & Team
-Competitive compensation package with stock options at a high-growth startup
-Day 1 benefit coverage for health, dental, and vision
-Offer competitive paid parental leave policy
-Dog friendly office
-Employee wellness initiatives
At Brigit, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Read Full Job Description