Head of Media Strategy at Noom
Noom has developed a psychology- and technology- powered behavior change platform that delivers real results to our users. Backed by top VC's, Noom has grown revenue 20X in just 2 years - and we are helping millions. To continue driving our mission forward and build out our high-caliber Marketing team, we are hiring a highly talented and passionate Head of Media Strategy.
Noom is looking for a Head of Media Strategy to optimize our media’s penetration of our core and expansion audiences across digital and offline channels as part of our 9-figure budget. You’ll work closely with media buyers, consumer insights, and brand to develop media strategies for “evergreen” and seasonal campaigns, ensuring that we’re delivering the right message to the right audience at the right time as efficiently as possible.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Building Noom's media strategy while considering digital and offline, and how to scale the function (people, resources, processes)
- Improving the performance of media management by determining how to expand reach and penetration of core and expansion audiences
- Crafting a full funnel communication strategy with the Brand team and working with the Acquisition team to deploy and optimize that strategy across the marketing mix, as measured by both brand and acquisition KPIs
- Expanding media and measurement tooling used by the Acquisition team to determine reach and effectiveness of spend
- Supporting the organization’s transition from “channel first” to “audience first” marketing by translating audiences identified through consumer research into media targets
- Working with Data Science team to measure and optimize the impact of brand KPIs on future customer signups
- Operationalizing the testing and deployment of seasonal brand campaigns
- Partnering with Brand and Acquisition teams to develop media and communication strategies for future audience and product lines
What We’re Looking For:
- 9+ years of media strategy experience, ideally experience with startups, subscription businesses models, and working with large scale consumer audiences
- Experience developing media strategies across offline and digital channels, using media measurement tools, and creating comms strategies
- Excellent track record of achieving brand and performance marketing goals, stakeholder & agency management
- World-class combination of creative, analytical, and strategic skills
- Innovative thinker and fast learner with excellent problem-solving and prioritization skills
- Experience in people management, with strong communication skills and capabilities within high-performing cross-functional team
What makes this job amazing:
- Furthering our purpose-driven mission of helping people lead healthier lives alongside a highly committed founders and teammates
- Being part of Noom's incredible growth, where there are great opportunities and programs for advancement, learning, and professional growth - we'll even pay for you to have a mentor!
- Wonderful benefits - wellness, food, and tech budgets, flexible remote or in-office work, expansive benefits and leave programs, etc)
- Contributing to a diverse, transparent, high-performance, people-driven culture and team
This is a full-time position that offers a competitive salary, equity, expansive benefits and budgets funded by Noom. For those who appreciate and excel in transparent, values-driven, and high-impact environments, there is significant opportunity for advancement. We prefer this position to be based in New York, but are open to remotely-located team members who can align to EST working hours.