Head of Paid Social at Noom
Noom is a leading global digital health company focused on helping people live healthier lives through behavior change. We’re a mission-driven, high-growth organization that’s powered by science, technology, and world-class talent.
Our Growth Marketing and Acquisition team is seeking a passionate and talented Head of Paid Social with deep experience running multi-million dollar Paid Social programs. You will be responsible for driving the strategy, operations, execution, and expansion of Noom’s Paid Social program, led through Facebook. The ideal candidate has a deep understanding of performance marketing, the marketing funnel, and how to build a Paid Social program that can be run and optimized to support multiple stages of that funnel (initial signup, engagement, retention, winbacks).
What You'll Do:
- Ownership over planning and execution of Noom’s Paid Social program, part of a 9-figure global, multilingual ad budget that is largely driven by Facebook
- Leverage your domain expertise, test design skills, stakeholder management, and creativity to develop an omni-channel, full funnel strategy
- Oversee Paid Social creative testing, collaborating with Noom’s internal creative team as well as our Social Creative agencies
- Scale spend and performance for Noom’s International Paid Social program
- Execute incrementality tests to optimize account structures, understand incrementality of Paid Social, and help adjust Noom’s custom-built Multi-Touch Attribution Model accordingly
- Deepen the acquisition team’s understanding of customer path to conversion at various stages of customer marketing and product lifecycle
- Evaluate and develop tooling and automation alongside Noom’s Product and Data teams
- Report to executives and key stakeholders on high level wins, challenges, and future plans strategies
- Opportunity to expand responsibilities to include additional channels, campaigns, strategies, and managing future hires
What We Look for:
- Several years of direct experience running paid search and/or paid social campaigns, ideally for a D2C subscription model brand
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing to optimize and improve performance for digital channels
- Analytical approach to performance marketing and decision making
- Rigorous creative testing methodology and ability to communicate findings to in-house creative team in a way that leverages creative to improve channel performance
- Preferred: Experience managing additional digital channels (YouTube, Pinterest, etc.)
What Makes This Job Amazing:
- You’ll be helping millions of people lead healthier lives every day
- You’ll have wonderful benefits including healthcare/dental, wellness budget, daily gourmet meals prepared by our onsite chefs, onsite yoga, and annual technology upgrade allowance
- You’ll experience huge learning & professional growth opportunities. Noom believes in supporting you; we’ll cover the cost of books, courses, conferences… you name it!
- You’ll become part of our transparent, high-performing, and close-knit team
- This is a full-time position that offers a competitive salary, equity, and benefits. We guarantee you will learn a tremendous amount in a short time. For those who value and excel in transparent, high-intensity, and high-impact environments, there is significant opportunity for advancement.
More About Noom
At Noom, we believe that the individual is the greatest force for good, not just in their health but in unlocking their fullest potential. We apply the same principles inside Noom. Across our dynamic organization, we empower our teams to execute on big ideas and we start and end each day with responsibility to make the world a healthier place. Fortune, Inc., Glassdoor, and Crain’s have all named Noom a Best Place to Work including being named on Fortune’s lists for Best Workplaces in New York, Best Workplaces in Technology, Best Workplaces for Women, and Best Workplaces for Millennials.