Noom has developed a psychology- and technology- powered behavior change platform that delivers results to our users. Backed by top VC's, Noom has grown revenue 20X in just 2 years.
To further this mission, we’re looking for an experienced consumer product marketing expert to join our growing marketing team. This person will be the founding member of the PMM function at Noom; they will help build the Product Marketing function and grow their career as the team and PMM function grows. Through close collaboration with the product management team, you will surface audience insights that inform the product roadmap and leverage those to build scaled go-to-market campaigns that encourage adoption and ongoing engagement.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable operating at both strategic and tactical levels. You will be deeply grounded in audience insights through partnership with User Research and consumer insights, and also comfortable driving original research to define the needs of the consumer audience. You will have a track record of leveraging insights to build consensus with large cross-functional teams and of building trusted relationships with senior product leaders. You will thrive on analytics and set a learning agenda for all projects that raises the bar for impact against engagement and business goals. This role can be based in our New York headquarters or remotely and reports to the VP of brand marketing.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Partner closely with consumer insights & user research teams to develop a deeper understanding of the consumer audience and surface opportunities to senior product leadership to inform the roadmap
- Test & launch new features that drive increased customer conversion and retention, in partnership with product management.
- Define and drive comprehensive go-to-market plans for new features from audience definition, development of core value proposition, to launch and sustain through owned and in-product channels
- Lead complex cross-functional teams to execute marketing programs at scale
- Measure and optimize the impact of new features and go to market campaigns on consumer awareness and retention
What We’re Looking For:
- 6+ years of professional experience in product marketing in a corporate or startup environment
- Experience hiring and managing a diverse team of high-performing product marketers
- Track record of successful go-to-market launches that drive feature adoption and business impact
- Excellent track record of achieving brand and performance marketing goals & stakeholder management
- Innovative thinker and fast learner with excellent problem-solving and prioritization skills
- Great at communicating & working with a high-performing cross-functional team
- Fluency with data, including market sizing, forecasting, and campaign measurement.
WHAT MAKES THIS JOB AMAZING:
- Furthering our purpose-driven mission of helping people lead healthier lives alongside a highly committed founders and teammates
- Being part of Noom's incredible growth, where there are great opportunities and programs for advancement, learning, and professional growth - we'll even pay for you to have a mentor!
- Wonderful benefits - wellness, food, and tech budgets, flexible remote or in-office work, expansive benefits and leave programs, etc)
- Contributing to a diverse, transparent, high-performance, people-driven culture and team
This is a full-time position that offers a competitive salary, equity, and benefits. We guarantee you will learn a tremendous amount in a short time. For those who value and excel in transparent, high-intensity, and high-impact environments, there is significant opportunity for advancement.