Imagen enables Primary Care providers to become technology-enabled multispecialty practices, powering a successful transition from fee-for-service to value-based care. Imagen’s comprehensive platform includes in-office diagnostic testing, diagnostic interpretations powered by proprietary FDA-cleared machine learning software, and virtual specialist consults. Imagen’s platform empowers Primary Care providers to achieve healthcare’s quadruple aim of increasing quality, lowering costs, and improving the patient and provider experience.
Imagen’s team includes over 100 clinical, technical and business personnel. Imagen’s software has received first-of-its-kind FDA clearances, and its research has been published in leading peer-reviewed journals. Imagen has raised $135 million in capital from investors such as Google Ventures, Casdin Capital, and Threshold Ventures. Imagen was founded in 2015 and is based in New York City.
We are looking for a Head of Product Marketing who will be responsible for establishing and leading our product marketing function while seeing projects through from ideation to execution. Our ideal candidate has helped build a product marketing function from scratch and will have a clear picture of what good looks like. They will also have a hands on approach and be able to seamlessly collaborate with our product SMEs to create internal and external communication plans around the biggest marketing initiatives in the company.
- Own all components of our product marketing content and go-to-market strategy
- Develop a rich understanding of primary care customers by understanding their business and the economics of it, what they care about, what constraints they have, and where the future of their industry is headed
- Establish comprehensive knowledge of Imagen’s competitors and how we effectively position ourselves against competitor value propositions
- Build and lead our product marketing organization from the ground up
- Collaborate closely with our Sales, Product, and Partnerships teams to create a cohesiveness of our messaging and positioning in market
- 7+ years of formal product marketing experience, with at least 3 years of direct management experience
- Demonstrated success in an early-stage environment
- Deep healthcare expertise, specifically with products and services that are sold directly to clinicians (ideally, Primary Care Providers)
- Exceptional synthesis skills - ability to determine what is and is not important
- Strong written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- Demonstrated success of independently producing high-quality marketing collateral
- Ability to plan and execute on multiple projects simultaneously
- Solid analytical skills and an ability to develop KPIs to measure the effectiveness of key initiatives
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time
Imagen is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Imagen will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.