Imagen is extending the frontiers of medicine and artificial intelligence to improve human well-being. Our mission is to reduce diagnostic errors early in the patient experience while making care more affordable and accessible. We’re a team of leading scientists, engineers, clinicians, and industry professionals from some of the top healthcare and technology organizations across the globe. Our clinical team is composed of radiologists and surgeons from Mayo Clinic, Stanford Hospital, Hospital for Special Surgery, Boston Children’s Hospital, and other prestigious institutions. Imagen’s technical team consists of machine learning PhDs and engineers with extensive experience doing research and building technology and products at world-class organizations.
We were founded in 2015 and have raised over $60M from leading venture capitalists, hospitals and health systems, and technology entrepreneurs. Our institutional investors include Google Ventures and Threshold.
We are looking for a Head of Product Marketing who will be responsible for establishing and leading our product marketing function while seeing projects through from ideation to execution. Our ideal candidate has helped build a product marketing function from scratch and will have a clear picture of what good looks like. They will also have a hands on approach and be able to seamlessly collaborate with our product SMEs to create internal and external communication plans around the biggest marketing initiatives in the company.
- Own all components of our product marketing content and go-to-market strategy
- Develop a rich understanding of primary care customers by understanding their business and the economics of it, what they care about, what constraints they have, and where the future of their industry is headed
- Establish comprehensive knowledge of Imagen’s competitors and how we effectively position ourselves against competitor value propositions
- Build and lead our product marketing organization from the ground up
- Collaborate closely with our Sales, Product, and Partnerships teams to create a cohesiveness of our messaging and positioning in market
- 5-7+ years of formal product marketing experience
- Experience building and leading a product marketing function from scratch
- Experience working in the healthcare industry
- Exceptional synthesis skills - ability to determine what is and is not important
- Strong written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- Demonstrated success of independently producing high-quality marketing collateral
- Ability to plan and execute on multiple projects simultaneously
- Solid analytical skills and an ability to develop KPIs to measure the effectiveness of key initiatives
- Experience thriving in a rapidly evolving environment
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time
Imagen is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Imagen will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.