Head of Regional Marketing at The Trade Desk
The Trade Desk is changing the way global brands and their agencies advertise to audiences around the world. How? With a media-buying platform that helps brands deliver a more insightful and relevant ad experience for consumers — and sets a new standard for global reach, accuracy, and transparency.
So if you’re talented, driven, creative, and hungry to bring something entirely new and wildly ambitious into the world (and have some fun doing it), then we want to talk.
What You’ll Do:
The Head of Regional Marketing's role is to enable The Trade Desk's go to market strategy across the globe through effective activation of cross-functional marketing execution teams and agency partners. This leader of leaders will partner with country heads across the globe to develop high Impact, local marketing strategies to drive our commercial goals. This leader will steward the Marketing Investment process, ensuring budgets are aligned to business growth plans, and report out regularly on ROI. This leader will bring a results-oriented lens to end-to-end marketing execution, ensuring each in market tactic is fit to objectives and tailored to the unique needs of each market. This leader is a global citizen and expert in design thinking, able to see The Trade Desk through the eyes of our diverse target audiences. This leader is excellent at building relationships around the world through active listening, seeking understanding, and building common plans/ consensus.
This leader will supervise four high performing regional marketing leaders and their teams, who are distributed across the globe.
- Lead the planning and development of go-to-market strategies for The Trade Desk’s marketing team globally
- Grow and maintain a deep understanding of TTD's global audience segments and their unmet needs across media planning and buying, campaign measurement and management
- Advocate for regional needs, Influencing initiative prioritization and creative development
- Set vision for customer lifecycle, partnering with BD, Account Management and Client Service, to drive full funnel growth strategies
- Manage cross-functional campaign teams to ensure all campaign elements are designed for purpose and executed with excellence
- Establish KPIs for each region; track and report on metrics; collaborate with local leaders to continuously optimize in market plans
- Lead a team of talented, driven, global marketers; coaching them to excel each day, developing their professional skillset and empowering them to contribute at their highest capability
- Foster a culture of constant learning and improvement, bringing and supporting new ideas
Who you are:
- 10-15 years’ experience across Product Marketing, Advertising, Customer Acquisition/Demand Gen, and CRM/Engagement
- Seasoned people leader with experience leading high performing, global Marketing teams
- Performance marketer laser focused on tying activities to results
- Design thinker; expert at using customer Insights to craft winning campaign strategies
- Master of the customer journey - understands the Importance of flawless e2e execution
- Comfortable with white space - ability to break down complex problems into actionable work plans with test and learn agenda
- Superb collaboration skills with proven success "getting to yes" in matrixed organizations
- Extensive experience managing creative agencies and media partners/sponsorships
- Bias toward action - not afraid to move fast and break things
- Mix of B2B/B2C a plus
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.