Industry Campaign Manager- Manufacturing Industries
Are you ready for a new challenge?
We are seeking a Industry Campaign Manager- Manufacturing Industries (or Sr. Manager dependent on experience). This role reports into the VP of Global Marketing Programs.
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software, turning process insights into action with The Celonis Intelligent Business Cloud, built on the process mining technology it pioneered. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Companies around the world including Siemens, L’Oreal, Uber, 3M, Lufthansa and Vodafone rely on Celonis technology to guide action and drive change to business processes, resulting in millions of dollars saved and an improved experience for their customers. Headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, New York, Celonis has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. In 2019, Celonis reached a $2.5 billion valuation, after receiving a $290 million Series C funding round. Since opening its US headquarters in New York in September 2016 it has quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to its client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of its total revenue. In addition to its offices in the UK, Netherlands, and Japan, Celonis is expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, Ann Arbor, as well as Latin America.
- As industry campaign manager, you are responsible for creating awareness, demand and revenue for producing industries (discrete and process manufacturing, automotive, pharma and life sciences, oil & gas) thru integrated marketing programs that enable field sales, partner and marketing teams to achieve ambitious growth targets
- Ultimate accountability for developing and delivering a fully integrated marketing campaigns in the target industries that support business objectives and drive to established growth KPIs, setting strategy, developing forecasts, evaluating appropriate budget levels, including campaign ideation, creation, deployment, testing, optimization, analysis, and reporting on results.
- This will require critical collaboration with functional marketing experts in product marketing, content and brand marketing, PR and communications, digital marketing, partner marketing and field marketing as well as sales teams, business development teams and partner management teams.
- Constantly monitoring trends, challenges and conversation topics in target industries and working closely with the broader marketing, product, and sales teams to ensure that campaign messaging resonates with our desired audiences.
- Create and manage alignment with Sales teams and create feedback loops between teams
- Constant assessment of planned and active marketing campaigns outside of their aligned to area with the objective of identifying further opportunities for a target audience or potential conflicts.
- Partner with marketing operations to manage campaigns, streamline and simplify processes to drive frictionless, uncompromisingly simple campaign execution to ensure they deliver on the campaign plan and meet or exceed SLAs.
- Managing the development of campaigns assets, tools and targeted content to drive awareness in the industry including infographics, ebooks, articles, blogs, videos and other customer-facing materials to build awareness, drive demand generation and arm the sales team.
- Work closely with customers, the customer marketing and content team to build compelling content for high-profile speaking engagements, customer case studies, videos, branding campaigns, etc. in the target industry.
- Managing integrated campaign calendar for multiple geographies.
- Driving campaign testing & optimization efforts, regularly sharing out performance results, best practices and key learnings with stakeholders.
- Coordinating plans, tactics and efforts for various geos to ensure a consistent customer experience for target audiences and campaign success across all touch-points.
- Bringing an audience-centric approach to planning and overseeing campaign strategy, designing the buyer's journey throughout the life of a campaign.
- Developing testing approaches to drive campaign optimization with the digital team. Collaborate with Analytics team to define, report, and interpret analytic results for all channels. Leverage analytical insights to drive effective decisions.
- Ensuring end to end execution - strong digital support, well integrated outbound, inbound, webinar and event strategy skills.
- Advising on the right mix of marketing channels, drive omni-channel marketing campaigns with strong focus on inbound.
- Minimum of 8 years of related growth, demand generation, or customer marketing experience; building full-funnel global campaigns in the technology industry preferred
- A solid understanding of core business challenges, trends, processes and operational strategies of manufacturing industries
- Enterprise marketing experience at a software company required
- Proven experience planning, designing and executing campaigns with global reach thru a mix of marketing channels including digital, partner marketing, outbound, ABM and empowered field sales teams.
- Database marketing expertise with creating user segmentation lists. SQL knowledge a big plus
- Working knowledge of Pardot or Salesforce Marketing Cloud to design, build and execute integrated programs including landing pages, emails, forms and reporting
- Strong project management skills including production schedules, budgets, stakeholder coordination, and agency/vendor oversight
- Excellent written, oral, and social interpersonal skills across multiple audiences and methods
- A solid understanding of integrated, multi-touch, multi-channel marketing design based on a foundation of data and analysis; the direct experience with building campaigns, optimizing reach, awareness, and nurture, and adjusting for optimization
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.