Inside Sales Representative at HomeAdvisor
Out Sell, Out-Think, Out Play! HomeAdvisor is the leading online marketplace for Home Services worldwide - think Uber, Tinder, or Instacart for home improvement - and one of the fastest growing consumer internet brands in the country. Awarded Top Workplace for five years in a row, and with 11 straight quarters of double digit revenue growth we are ramping up our sales team today to meet the growing demands of our business tomorrow! The HomeAdvisor sales engine is unparalleled in talent, scope, and drive and our Inside Sales Representative position is an extraordinary opportunity to make an impact on an exploding industry.
- As an inside sales representative you will call on and speak with small business owners across the country, consulting and advising on HomeAdvisor’s marketing services and products
- Drive new business acquisition - your pipeline (we’ll provide you with leads) and the entire sales cycle is in your hands
- Learn sales techniques and help develop new and creative sales strategies - you have access to infinite resources and an outstanding leadership team that will propel your sales skills and take your career to the next level!
What does it take to be a insidesales representative?
- Sales experience—GREAT to have, but we can show you the ropes if you think you've got what it takes.
- Business-to-business outbound cold calling sales techniques preferred – must not be afraid to pick up the phone.
- Ability to complete the entire sales process on the phone.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Able to provide proof you are at least 21 years of age.
In addition, you'll need to be able to:
- Work in a fast-paced, high-energy sales center environment without being distracted (music played throughout the day).
- Sit or stand for an 8-hour shift.
- Hear and talk on a phone head/handset for up to 8 hours per day.
- Perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Lunch and dinner provided every single day
- Competitive salary, commission and bonus programs, plus paid training
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Paid time off, including sick, personal, vacation, and volunteer time
- Retirement plan with company match (401K)
Want to speak directly with a Recruiter about the Inside Sales Representative position? Use our chat tool to sign up for one of our web based events: http://www.abouthomeadvisor.com/talk-to-us/