Eight Sleep is the first sleep fitness company. At Eight Sleep we design products at the forefront of sleep innovation. Our mission is to fuel human potential through optimal sleep. We use innovative technology, detailed design, and proven science and data to personalize and improve each night for everybody—changing the way people sleep forever and for better.
Backed by leading Silicon Valley investors including Founders Fund, Khosla Ventures and Y Combinator, we’ve raised 68 million to date. We were recognized as one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in Consumer Electronics in 2018.
Our temperature-regulated smart bed, the Pod is an absolute game changer, improving people's health and happiness by changing the way they sleep. It was named one of Time Magazine’s Best Inventions of 2019. We’re excited by the recognition and still have a long way to go toward achieving our mission.
That's why we are looking for a self-starting Integrated Marketing Manager who can help lead Eight Sleep’s many marketing projects, working across multiple departments and offices. This role sits within the Growth team, which is working to make Eight Sleep a household name. You’re a great fit if you possess excellent communication and negotiation skills and can juggle many moving parts and timelines.
How you’ll contribute:
- Lead key elements of the integrated marketing planning process Growth and Marketing/Brand teams as well as, and media initiatives in alignment with company’s strategy
- Own planning and execution of the master marketing event calendar, including seasonal promotions, special events, retail/wholesale partnerships, and new product launches
- Collaborate with channel owners to execute campaigns consistently across all our channelsPartner with PR, social, and influencer teams teams to align initiatives across campaigns
- Lead the development of creative marketing briefs, integrating insights from analytics, customer feedback, and marketing trends to determine campaign goals
- Work with marketing and creative teams in setting the long term vision for the brand’s look/voice across all geographies, and contribute to a full brand toolkit for all international stakeholders to leverage
What you need to succeed:
- 5-7 years of experience in Performance and/or Brand Marketing
- Strong project management, communication, and team coordination skills applied internally and to external partners
- Autonomy and proactive approach to work
- A strong understanding of integrated marketing strategies in the ecommerce space
Bonus points for:
- Being as passionate about sleep as we are!
- Direct-to-consumer brand experience
At Eight Sleep we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our values by ensuring everyone feels they can flourish and grow. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Read Full Job Description