Internal Communications Associate at Integral Ad Science
In this role, you will help to build a world-class internal communications program and communicate about our vision, platform, and products in ways that educate, inspire, engage, and unite our growing global workforce.
What you will do:
You will report to the Director of Corporate Communications in our NYC headquarters and partner closely with our people team, the senior leadership team, and various other teams across functions and geographies.
- Develop and execute IAS internal communication strategy and program
- Source, draft and deliver a variety of internal communications including email newsletters, intranet content, live company-wide events and more
- Review, edit and write clear and consistent employee-facing communications on behalf of various stakeholders
- Advise on employee communications content strategy, leveraging Slack and other internal channels
- Be a communications expert across multiple businesses, leaders, and geographies to develop content across channels, and promote company-wide roll-outs
- Design presentation materials for global all-hands meetings and other internal events
- Work with partners across the organization to create programs that strengthen employee engagement
- Determine measurement and effectiveness for internal communications strategies
What you will need:
- 2 or more years of internal / employee communications experience
- Experience creating compelling executive communication
- A self-starting, can-do attitude & ability to use initiative to maintain business continuity
- Exposure to working in advertising, media, or programmatic industry is great, but not required
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, and rapid-growth environment. Ability to work independently as well as part of a regional team
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and experience in partnering with diverse and remote teams throughout the organization
- Understanding of how to create thoughtful and creative narratives and communication strategies to influence perception and behavior
- Understanding and appreciation for finding ways to measure communication effectiveness, engagement and reach
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is the global market leader in digital ad verification, offering technologies that drive high-quality advertising media. IAS equips advertisers and publishers with both the insight and technology to protect their advertising investments from fraud and unsafe environments as well as to capture consumer attention, and drive business outcomes. Founded in 2009, IAS is headquartered in New York with global operations in 18 offices across 13 countries. IAS is part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio of software companies. For more on how IAS is powering great impressions for top publishers and advertisers around the world, visit integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at [email protected]
To learn more about us, please visit http://integralads.com/ and https://muse.cm/2t8eGlN
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to [email protected] We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.