Internal Communications Coordinator
ABOUT THE ROLE
Peloton is seeking an internal communications coordinator to help craft and implement communications activities that support our overall strategic priorities, drive employee engagement and retention, and provide employees globally with context and insights about the business, brand and culture.
This person will be a savvy communicator, strong collaborator, and possess excellent organizational skills and the ability to juggle many projects at once. The role would support our internal communications manager in building, maintaining and implementing internal communications strategies across various channels. The ideal candidate will have outstanding writing and editing skills, be able to function well in a fast-paced environment and work well with cross-functional partners.
- Writes, edits, reviews and oversees release of internal communication documents and programs that support the organization.
- Edits and enhances internal communication materials, including intranet, newsletters, emails/memos, webcasts and all-company meeting presentations.
- Serve as administrator for corporate intranet to ensure that it remains up-to-date with key information for employees.
- Reviews and edits essential internal communications prior to dissemination to ensure accuracy, clarity, and appropriateness.
- Ensures a “corporate voice” permeates messaging to employees and stakeholders. Coordinates internal communication efforts with those provided by others who focus on external communications (i.e., marketing, corporate communications, investor relations).
- Assist with the development and implementation of new and existing communication vehicles.
- Work closely with the People team and other key internal partners to develop and execute communications initiatives that build engagement and foster a positive, transparent culture within the company.
- Help develop and manage the company’s Internal Communications Calendar and messaging plan.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3+ years dedicated experience in internal and/or corporate communications
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with superb ability to translate ideas into clear, compelling messaging
- Strong ability to build cross-functional relationships and influence without authority across all levels and functions
- Ability to build and develop relationships
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Excellent attention to detail and deadlines
- The ability to be flexible and work well under pressure
- You like to get things done!
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.